Tea's and her future kids' log.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dorotchi_lover

Reaction score
Born in Russia, moved to Maryland, then California
November 23, 2006

Hey log world! I'm here to tell you about myself, Tea. Well, you see, I am this girl named Kanako's V1. Kanako has been taking bad care of me, so I was handed down to this other girl named Dina to babysit. I was then a toddler - just a little blob of nothing. Then, I changed into a "fire duck" thing, and then to me, the COOL tarakotchi. Dina says that I brag A LOT, but I don't care. Anyways, today, I am 6 years old and 30 pounds (Dina tries to keep me at the most minimum pounds because when she got me from Kanako I was 99 pounds ;) !!) I have only 7 training bars, and I like it. I dont want to be fully trained! It's boring! You dont get to run freely and do watever ya want! It's borang (sory 4 my spelling, I barely went to school B) !!! :D ) Anyways, today I like mated with this cute Memetchi, and we had a baby boy! (I'm a girl by the way ;) ) Oh yea, I forgot to tell you about my friend tamagotchi (the one that Dina has). It's named is Sui and it's a girl too! She is a Hikotchi, and if you want to find out more, visit Kishu's log (called: "Dear Diary, my name is Kishu...." and omg! What a stupid name is that! :furawatchi: ) Anyways, I'll leave tomorrow and the baby will grow (no duh! :p ) and Dina says she'll be happy :D !!! She says she got tired of my misbehavior! (PLEASEEEE DONT TELL HER THAT I'M WRITING IN A LOG!!! I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE!!! :wacko: ) Anyways, see ya! This is the last time I get to talk! Then you can meet CUP (the future name of my baby), he'll be writing in this probably too! So see ya, dudes!

T-E-A, T-E-A, T-E-A, Tea! Tea! Gooo Tea!

Tea

November 24, 2006

Hey log world! What's up? I didn't leave Cup yet, but I wil, this evening. Anyways, I just wanted to say that Dina now treats me bad! She keeps on complaining about my attitude! I want my old owner back! I want Kanako back! She might not take care of me as much, but she would complain about my attitude!!! :( :D Anyways, don't worry fellas! I'm not complaining about anything. Why? Because cool people don't complain :( . :D :D and I'm cool :( . K, bye-ya!

T-E-A, T-E-A, Tea! Tea! Gooo Tea!

[SIZE=16pt]Tea[/SIZE]

November 25, 2006

She left. Hi. My name is Cup and I'm a V1 tama (my mom is Tea) Quick comment: I like strawberries!!!! That's all about me! I look like a strawberry, and I like them. I'll post my info everyday here:

Name: Cup

Gen: 2

Stage: Kid (I don't like saying "toddler" :eek: )

Hungriness: Tummy all filled up!

Happiness: Never been better!

Training: ;) Only two, never will have more. Hurray! :D

0 years old. I don't want to grow up! ha!

Weight: 10 pounds (is that fat?)

Personality: CRAZY!!!! (Dina's comment) I think that I'm uh....normal :eek: , calm and normal.

Favorites: STRAWBERRIES, nothing else!!!! ;) :p :p :p :( :( :( :( :( :( :eek: That's what I want to turn inot, a Big, and Juicy, [SIZE=16pt]STRAWBERRY!!!!!![/SIZE]

CUP

November 26, 2006

Dear Diary,

Hi. Guess what I became? A little, young and cute, :) :) ;) :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :p :D Young Mimitchi! Coolio! My owner says that I look fat. I do, and i like it! :D Here are my stats:

Hungrines: Let me check (pokes tummy), nope, all fine!

Happiness: A heart off (I dont have friends! :( )

Training: 2 bars! Hurray!

Gen: 2

Parent: Tea, my mom.

Name: Cup.

Weight: 20 pounds

1 year old.

Type: Young Mimitchi

Hope to become: A Mimtchi! :huh:

Bye Dudes!!!

Cup

[SIZE=16pt]Strawberries Rock!!!![/SIZE]

December 2, 2006

I turned into a ;) :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :) :p :p :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: Gozarutchi! Coolio! I'm a ninja! My stats are all fine, and I have 6 training points, i think. Anyways, I mated with a Androtchi :wacko: and we had a baby boy! I hope to call him pot. Anyways, tomorrow i'll leave! Bye!

Cup

[SIZE=17pt]I STILL LOVE STRAWBERRIES!!![/SIZE] And today, I ate a whole basket of them!!! Hooray!!

December 3, 2006

Hi. This is Dina right now. Cup left, and now his baby is here. Since the baby cant write, I *sigh* have to write for him. It's a boy and his name is Pot. He will turn into a toddler soon. He just wanted to say "hi". I better go check on him. He'll update later. bye!

Latest posts

Back