technical difficulties...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue♣slip

Reaction score
*bangs head on table*

it's the sims 2 seasons. every time i go on, it minimizes itself. it takes about 30 seconds to do that. then it takes 10 seconds for our main screen to even load. then it has to go back up. it never did that when i just did the regular sims, but ever since i installed the expansion pack, it's been doing this. i didnt even care a couple of days ago, it did it about every 5 minutes. but they've been getting closer and closer...

now i can barely play. there is about 5 seconds between the errors. >.<

it's so annoying.

does anyone know what's going on? if you do, please enlighten me.

i'm thinking about just going back to the regular one, and i'm sure you wanna tell me that too, but i like the seasons.

does anyone know how to fix this? thanks in advance :-]

Well since sims2 seasons has been installed it means that if you go on regular sims then you get the seasons anyway. Well I think so anyway because I have nightlife and when I go to seasons I get nightlife anyway.

Hope I helped :D

Well since sims2 seasons has been installed it means that if you go on regular sims then you get the seasons anyway. Well I think so anyway because I have nightlife and when I go to seasons I get nightlife anyway.
Hope I helped :D
w00t! i have nightlife too, and it worked!

i am in your eternal grattitude.

but i feel dumb now XD. i probbably should've tried that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back