teen mom! / 16 and pregnant!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VioletetchiGirl101

Reaction score
So i haven't seen a topic on this.

Teen Mom: Do any of u watch teen mom on mtv? Tonight is the season/series? finalee! I'm so happy for Maci and Amber and taking a stand for Bentley and Leah. I think that Ryan and Gary are complete jerks! They dont even give a crapp about there children! No offense but why is Catelynn on there. I like her and all but she doesn't even have Carley! I support her though! And Farrah i'm really proud of, she relized that she wasn't spending any time with Sophia.

16 and Pregnant: I'm excited for this one! I'm only 12 (going on 13) but i think it teaches kids about "it" and not to have it before marriage and to use protection. Woww! One of the girls is having twins! Holy Coww! I'm happy that they r gonna have more girls and not just 6. Does anyone think that the girl that's bf left her and doesnt think the baby's his, do u think she'll b a single mom? I'M SOO EXCITEDD!

So i haven't seen a topic on this.
Teen Mom: Do any of u watch teen mom on mtv? Tonight is the season/series? finalee! I'm so happy for Maci and Amber and taking a stand for Bentley and Leah. I think that Ryan and Gary are complete jerks! They dont even give a crapp about there children! No offense but why is Catelynn on there. I like her and all but she doesn't even have Carley! I support her though! And Farrah i'm really proud of, she relized that she wasn't spending any time with Sophia.

16 and Pregnant: I'm excited for this one! I'm only 12 (going on 13) but i think it teaches kids about "it" and not to have it before marriage and to use protection. Woww! One of the girls is having twins! Holy Coww! I'm happy that they r gonna have more girls and not just 6. Does anyone think that the girl that's bf left her and doesnt think the baby's his, do u think she'll b a single mom? I'M SOO EXCITEDD!
We don't have MTV on our TV (I want to ask Mum to ring our pay-TV thing called Foxtel and get it) ut they sound good.

And yes, never do unprotected "it" if your not married. I'm going to be like my mum & dad though (they're not married)

I liked them both. Maci needed to dump Ryan a long time ago. Farrah is SO unbelievably irresponsible. I'm glad Gary and Amber worked things out. My favoriteeeeee couple was Catelynn and Tyler <3 Oh my gosh, so cute!

I love that show. In Season one of 16 and pregnant, Maci was my favorite. And the most adorable baby was Amber and Gary's Lil' Girl Leah.

In Season 2 of 16 and pregnant, I hate the girl on the first episode, Janelle. Can't stand the way she acts. Doesn't even eem to give a crap about her son.

I feel bad for Farrah though, not having the Sophia's father in the picture. [Google it. The father died in a car crash, but they never said anything about it on the show, probably because the guys family didn't want any part of it. But if you go to imdb, on the message boards for 16 and pregnant, theres a topic about it, and a facebook group link. Theres a pic of the guy, and sophia looks just like him </3]

That's my favorite show ever! :]

I didn't like Nikkole though, she should have broke up with her boyfriend way sooner. I didn't expect to like Jenelle, but she and Caitlin are my favorites.

^I agree.

That girl Lori doesn't live far from me. I've been in her school's parking lot before actually, at a track meet.

And has anyone seen the preview for the girl with twins? That looks crazy. My dad said he's going to watch it with me, and make popcorn, hahah.

^ The episode with the twins was pretty good, it seemed like the father of the babies was more mature than the mother. It was like all she wanted to do was hang with her ex.

I lovelovelove both shows. I haven't watched them too recently, though. 3:

I think my favourite was Maci. Her son and I share a birthday, October Twenty-Seventh. :) Ironically, another one of the babies [i can't remember which one] was born on one of my best friends' birthday, too.

I also like Caitlin a lot. I -kind of- like Farrah.

I really need to watch season two of Sixteen And Pregnant more. xD

~Mew

Back