Teen Tams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So my Ura Young Violetchi is definitely a teen, and I looked it up to make sure, but it says shes only 1 and still has to attend pre-school, but on TamaTown it lets her go to regular school. Is mine just messing up, because Im pretty sure the teens are ages 2 or 3+ ?

Also, I have the items

Makeup

Drum

Skirt

And it wont let my Tamagotchi use it, shes a female so I dont understand why it wont let her? And shes a teen, does she have to be an adult to use these items?

TIA guys

They do have 2 b adults 2 use some items, and I think it's just a glitch.

They do have 2 b adults 2 use some items, and I think it's just a glitch.
they HAVE to be an adults an NO it is NOT a glitch tamas have to be an adult to use items so if your tama turns in Ura Violetchi, you can be able to use your items

they HAVE to be an adults an NO it is NOT a glitch tamas have to be an adult to use items so if your tama turns in Ura Violetchi, you can be able to use your items
So its not a glitch that my teen is only 1 years old?

In the manual it says teens start at 2 years..

:nazotchi:

Eh, the manual messes up sometimes. Tama's can evolve from ages 1-2. As for the preschool thing, did you get an [!] icon recently? Mabye it could do with that.

Hope I helped! ^.^

So my Ura Young Violetchi is definitely a teen, and I looked it up to make sure, but it says shes only 1 and still has to attend pre-school, but on TamaTown it lets her go to regular school. Is mine just messing up, because Im pretty sure the teens are ages 2 or 3+ ?

Well, on a Gen1/Gen2 (first Tamagotchi released ever) Tamagotchi evolved into teens at the age of 3 or 4. On a Tamagotchi Connexion, Tamagotchi evolve into a teenager at the age of 0-1.

An hour after your Tamagotchi has evolved into a teenager, you should get the [ ! ] mail allowing you to go to school. As for being able to visit regular school on Tamatown... I really don't know. Orientation day maybe?!

Also, I have the items

Makeup

Drum

Skirt

And it wont let my Tamagotchi use it, shes a female so I dont understand why it wont let her? And shes a teen, does she have to be an adult to use these items?

She will have to be an adult to use those items. There are a LOT of items that require a Tamagotchi to be an adult before use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back