Teen to Adult to Teen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdrs619

Reaction score
Ok this has happend twice, when my V5 was an adult i fed it candy and it turned back into a teen, and then it happend again anyone know why...

WOW?! Thats very intersting, actually this actually sounds familair, like the Treasure box in V.4 and then you turn back into a baby or an Oldie, but this does sound diffrent, Adult-Teen? It might be a glitch, but if this continues I suggest:

• Email the Bandai ® and see what they tell you

Other then that, thats all I can help you with, I hope you get all the Help you need!

~TP~ ;)

hmm that's interesting. i wonder if feeding them candy while they are children or teens keeps them from growing... :/ i hope not cause i have been feeding mine candy for a bit. :(hope it doesn't stunt them.

I can't realy help you on this one since i don't have a familitama ;) :wub: :angry: so i think it might be a glitch,try the suggestions from above...sorry i coulden't help.

If you give us a little more information, we might be able to help more.

Which Adult character was it before you fed it the candy?

Which Teen did it turn into?

If it happened twice, can you remember the Adult/Teen characters last time too? This kind of info is useful to help us understand exactly what happened (sometimes members mistakenly think they have got a teen when it is a special character for instance) ;)

ok no its not a glitch cause the screen goes checkered and a chime is played, it turns into an adult THEN i feed it candy THEN it turns back, but i am still able to use the dating show. the adult it has turned into is the ninja family

That explains it. It's not a glitch. This is normal behaviour for the V5.

Your normal adult characters can change into various abnormal special characters if their care has been extreme. For example, if you consistently over-feed your V5 characters, they can turn into the Large family characters. In your case, you consistently kept the number of filled happy hearts low. After your normal characters have changed in to special characters, you can change them back by doing some specific action. In the case of the Large family, you have to let their hungry hearts empty then feed them a balance biscuit. In the case of the Gozarutchi (Ninja) family, you have to feed them a snack.

I just got a V5 today so im not tht sure about it. I wasnt very impressed when i got it but my friend got 1 to so it was better after that. Anyway i think its just a glitch. :angry:

wow i have a v5 (its my 2nd day i wasnt very impressed either but now i love it :D ) i think its a glitch i am not sure myin are only children huh :unsure:

my teens recently turned into the petite family...but thanks for the tip Binary!

thanks binary that helped me too!! , (its wierd i wasnt so impressed at the beggining either! now i absolutelly LOOVE it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back