teen troubles

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri

Reaction score
hello everybody, i seriously need your help. my tama is a kid, but is suposed to turn into an teen, but he hasn't, i was wondering why, he has been a kid for far to long, and i was hoping that some of you guys would help me out. I also have a question about one of my adult v4's, he can't get a job, i have never had this problem before, and i am kinda getting discouraged when it comes to how good(or bad) of care i am taking care of my tamas. Sob sob :( :p :(

Okay, he will turn to a teen 1 day and 12 hours after turning to a child. as for the job thing, go to school, play games, etc more and get more skill points...

Don't worry, both of your problems can be fixed. First off, I remember you posted about your Tamagotchi not changing into a kid from a baby. Is this the same one? If so, you might just not be waiting long enough. For the V4, these are the stages:

Baby - 1 hour

Toddler - 24 hours

Teen - 48 hours/2 days

Adult - Age 2

Matchmaker comes - 6-10

Oldie - 10+ (if your Tama doesn't have a baby before then)

What do you mean by not being able to get a job? To get a job, you have to get important mail [!]. When you select it, your Tamagotchi will be pictured in the bottom left corner with a scene above it. By pressing A you can cycle through the available jobs and by pressing B you can select one. If you are accepted, your Tama will look happy and do a dance.

If you haven't gotten one of these yet, don't worry, you'll get it soon as long as your Tama is an adult.

thats just it, i can't go to school, i think i must have graduated and my friend didn't tell me when he was watching my tama for me,

but my kid, hes been it for almost 3 days now!!

Hmm...I don't know, it might be a glitch. Remember your post about your baby not growing up? How did you fix that problem? However you did it, probably the same thing will work for this Tama.

I wasn't able to go to school for a while, but then I got a job offer and now it's all fixed. Probably the same thing will happen for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
so sorry, i have the adult problem, the kid, and the baby problem, all of my other tamas are fine, see, i'll have to pm you to explain it all, but here is a sum,

my friend was watching one of my v4's for me, i was sorta overwellmed, :( but then i had trouble with all of the one he watched, i asked him what he did, but he simply said, nothing, but when i watched them, things got worse, i killing my tamas!!

Kiri I had

that same thing with my v4 o ya it took about 4 moths :(

Kiri I hadthat same thing with my v4 o ya it took about 4 moths :(
your kidding, im not going to wait that long, but i dont want to reset, cause i have way to many pionts and items to give up,hmmm, what do you guys think,

For the items, you could send them all to another working Tamagotchi by wrapping them (the last icon) and sending them by connecting.

Also, don't let your friend use your Tamas anymore! :(

wow,good thinking, thanks to all, but i think i will just keep, or reset that tama and try again,

If you do reset your Tama I'm sure you'll be able to get all those points again.

im just gonna keep it, i mean i am on tama town as i type getting more pionts for my tamas anyway.

Did your friend do anything to your tamagotchi,maybe you might want to ask him,also just like meag-238,here is some information on the growth stages.

Baby 1 hour

toddler 24 hours

teen (3 or 4 days)

adult married at 5-10

and old character10+

meag,some of your information was incorrect the teen evolves three days after being a teen not two.

was your kid on pause? that would delay its growth. and about the job thing: earn more points that you think you need for the job yu want. this is done by playing games, going to school, and sometimes even eating.

hope i helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back