teenage birth!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOLgotchi123

Reaction score
I was just connecting with my friend when suddenly they had a baby when I am only a teenager!! Is this normal? Will I still turn into an adult? What will happen next? ;)

I hear about this often, actually. It's a glitch, but your tama will leave in a day just as if it was an adult. I'm not sure if it changes into an adult or not.

I have heared about this, were your tamas differant versions? like V4 and V2 for example? This happens because when you connect with a older version your tama will not show up on the old tamas screen as your character but as Nazotchi <_< This happens because the older version isn't programmed for the new characters, therefor it shows up as Nazotchi!

And Nazotchi is classed as a adult, so the older version will think your new tama is a adult when it may not be. And the teenager should leave after a few days!!! And i doubt it will transform into a adult!

Hope i helped, and have a super tama day!

It will still turn into an adult! Nothing bad will happen all you have to do is play with your Tamagotchi like you normally do. But when the Teenage Tamagotchi gets really old it will die and the baby Tamagotchi will still be on your screen and you will have to take care of it amd the same thing might happen again!!!you need to take care of the baby when your big one dies :( hope i helped :( ;) that happened to my sister once and she took care of

the baby. B) ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back