Teenage Tamagotchi Mom?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_gymnast

Reaction score
So I had a teenage girl tamagotchi who was friends with an adult male tamagotchi, who was completely in love with her. I was hoping they would mate as adults, after they had received 'jobs' and had becom the 'oldies'. I figured that my teenage tama would become an adult soon, so I had everything ready for one last communication between the two. I chose "present". My two tamagotchis shock their heads, and my male tama traveled over to her 'house'. The screen went black for a few seconds, and then my male went home. The teenage girl had 2 babys beside her! She still has no feelings for the boy. :D

Why did this happen? A teenage tamagotchi mother? :huh:

:(

by the way: afterwards, I had her give him a present and it was a pile of poo(sorry, but that is what is was!)

also, he stopped trying to kiss her! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a very common glitch.Nothing serious will happen,just calm down.

Go with the flow!xD

Yep, it's happened before, so no need to worry about it :)

Hopefully, it will soon work out :]

First of all, this glitch has happened to my Tamas three times.

Also, after Tamas marry they don't kiss anymore. I don't get why, but it's true.

When teenage Tamas marry, they cannot evolve into adults.

First of all, this glitch has happened to my Tamas three times.Also, after Tamas marry they don't kiss anymore. I don't get why, but it's true.

When teenage Tamas marry, they cannot evolve into adults.
Can Teenage Tamas Marry?

there's a topic about this alot. and this one's right on scedule XD

that would be the teen mating glitch. it's caused when you connect your teen tama to an adult tama and you've connected so much (or used the love potion/honey) that they get married. your tama should be fine, but I hear that your tama can refuse to eat.

but don't worry about that. your tama should be okay.

:huh:

Its Okay, this happends a lot. Its caused by connecting to much with an other version. I wonder if you'll see a teenager at your parents house??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back