Televison Shows

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So true. Yes, Disney is a load of -bleep- My friend ♥'s HSM and i'm like oh no, HSM fan crap is on it's way. The other day she went and saw HSM the ice tour!!

Otherwise, I WANT UGLY BETTY BACK. I'VE BEEN WAITING, LIKE, A YEAR FOR SEASON TWO TO BE BACK. COME BACK ALREADY. OK, thats enough of my ranting..

xx Chrissy

Anyway, I agree with wildgal_gal_101. She pretty much said it all.Who won against Jonas Brothers and HM?

P!ATD and FOB! Yay.

In conclusion, GO TO FOX! Well said, wildcat_gal_101. HOUSE ROCKS!! xD

Evelia
WOOT! Fox, FOB and P!ATD! *happy dances with you* xD

No offence,but I don't mean to offend you or anyone else,but...

Agh!I just,ugh!AGH!!!AHHH!

I hate people who watch nothing,but anime.I swear to of my cousins where like this about a year ago and one still is.A year ago 'Naruto' was like the **** for us to watch and eventually one thought he was an actual ninja;though he was actually good at it he could jump of off of things while bouncing of wall to wall,and his strength was good too.So her sister starting reading,'Fruit Basket' now she thinks she can actually speak Japanese,thinks she loves sushi because thinks thats all Japanese people it,plays some dumb 'Cooking Mama' game and thinks because she can make virtual sushi and mochi she is Japanese.

I just can't stand it...

^ You would go well in my school. If you watch anime, you are the laughing stock of grade 7 and 8. My class always make fun of this one person who is obsessed with anime. We'll be like "GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!"

Blah I dislike 99% of Disney channel shows. Honstely I think there just full of wannabe popstars that cant act or sing at all.

Nick and Cartoon network arent as bad, there actually pretty good.

I like anime and asian drama, there some anime I hate like Naruto, Inuyasha and pretty much anything mainstream is just...BLAH.

I also hate it when disney turns everyone of there stars into....'Music'? I dont know what to call it, I dont think its music it at all. Real music is MCR, Nirvana, Three days grace, ect. they actually have meaning to there songs >_> plus I think all the disney stars have there voice edited to make it sound better, honstely I dont think any of the disney stars are real. Plus there trying to make them 'Rock'? haha like the Jonas Brothers, there NOT rock. There pop, straight up pop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blah I dislike 99% of Disney channel shows. Honstely I think there just full of wannabe popstars that cant act or sing at all.Nick and Cartoon network arent as bad, there actually pretty good.

I like anime and asian drama, there some anime I hate like Naruto, Inuyasha and pretty much anything mainstream is just...BLAH.

I also hate it when disney turns everyone of there stars into....'Music'? I dont know what to call it, I dont think its music it at all. Real music is MCR, Nirvana, Three days grace, ect. they actually have meaning to there songs >_> plus I think all the disney stars have there voice edited to make it sound better, honstely I dont think any of the disney stars are real. Plus there trying to make them 'Rock'? haha like the Jonas Brothers, there NOT rock. There pop, straight up pop.
Anyways pop is my favourite kind of music. I'm not really into rock. Anyways I think they might have edited their voices a little, cause Miley sounds really different from the CDs than on the show.

Anyways pop is my favourite kind of music. I'm not really into rock. Anyways I think they might have edited their voices a little, cause Miley sounds really different from the CDs than on the show.
Ya, I think they do edit it some, I mean its kind of obvious.

Ya I just dont like it when its Pop and they say its rock

Ya, I think they do edit it some, I mean its kind of obvious.Ya I just dont like it when its Pop and they say its rock
They call it rock? :) I didn't know that. That is definitely NOT rock music. xD

I don't think they edit their voices too much though. Maybe just a little.

They call it rock? :eek: I didn't know that. That is definitely NOT rock music. xD
I don't think they edit their voices too much though. Maybe just a little.
Yeah I don't get that either.

Back on topic people :blink:

I think there's lots of good shows. Like, what about good old MGM cartoons hmm? And looney toons? Doesn't that take you back? I don't know about you guys but it does for me. All those shows come on Boomerang. B)

I don't have your American channels like Nick, Disney and CN...I have channels called YTV, Family and Teletoon...but we have alot of the same shows.

In my opinion, Disney shows arn't THAT terrible. But I have to say, I'm not really a fan of Hannah Montana and The Suite Life or High School Musical and The Cheetah Girls.

Anime, not a huge fan either (a few exceptions). The only ones I like (Haruhi, Lucky Star, Fruits Basket, Tokyo Mew Mew) don't air here, and Naruto, Bleach, DN and Inuyasha are the only ones airing (Tokyo Mew Mew DID air as Mew Mew Power, but they took it off air and same with Sailor Moon)

I like stuff like 6teen, Total Drama Island, Wayside (wich is kinda...weird sometimes) and Fred's Head. I know you guys outside of Canada don't get TDI (poor Americans X3) and that you do get Wayside, but I'm not sure if you get Fred's Head and 6teen or not. Those are good shows, they all air on Teletoon.

Ruby Gloom is a cute show! I watch it alot =P Pucca is cute too, we get it on Family (Canadian Disney Channel).

And...yeah, I don't watch much television besides a small bit of Teletoon, TLC, YTV and Family. I don't watch anything else on tv, but I watch anime on YouTube.

I hope you enjoyed this long rantish-thing X3

^ You would go well in my school. If you watch anime, you are the laughing stock of grade 7 and 8. My class always make fun of this one person who is obsessed with anime. We'll be like "GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!"
Then people in your school really need to get a life. Making fun of people, and using their interests as a reason is really low.

No offence,but I don't mean to offend you or anyone else,but...
Agh!I just,ugh!AGH!!!AHHH!

I hate people who watch nothing,but anime.I swear to of my cousins where like this about a year ago and one still is.A year ago 'Naruto' was like the **** for us to watch and eventually one thought he was an actual ninja;though he was actually good at it he could jump of off of things while bouncing of wall to wall,and his strength was good too.So her sister starting reading,'Fruit Basket' now she thinks she can actually speak Japanese,thinks she loves sushi because thinks thats all Japanese people it,plays some dumb 'Cooking Mama' game and thinks because she can make virtual sushi and mochi she is Japanese.

I just can't stand it...
You know what?

Let her be emmersed in the culture.

Let her like sushi.

Cooking Mama is just a cooking game, anyways. Just shut up and ignore your cousin if you hate it so much. Some of us don't like reality TV or Disney Channel. I could go on ranting and raving about you people who watch Dancing With The Stars and read Iron Man for comics, but I don't.

^ I would rather watch Mickey Mouse than HSM any day.
Not me. Anyways, potato greg, I live in Canada too where we have Family (it has the same shows as disney channel) and YTV and stuff. The ONLY thing I watch on TV is Family, well sometimes if nothing good is on I'll watch YTV. But only rarely.

Anyways I like Disney Channel (or in my case, Family Channel xD). It has good shows like Hannah Montana, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, and Zoey 101. It has its down side too, it has too many reruns. >.< Some shows of Hannah Montana I've seen at least 10 million times (it only gets a new episode every Friday). And the Disney cartoons are VERY boring and cheesy. >.<

It's a pretty fun channel.

Not me. Anyways, potato greg, I live in Canada too where we have Family (it has the same shows as disney channel) and YTV and stuff. The ONLY thing I watch on TV is Family, well sometimes if nothing good is on I'll watch YTV. But only rarely.
Anyways I like Disney Channel (or in my case, Family Channel xD). It has good shows like Hannah Montana, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, and Zoey 101. It has its down side too, it has too many reruns. >.< Some shows of Hannah Montana I've seen at least 10 million times (it only gets a new episode every Friday). And the Disney cartoons are VERY boring and cheesy. >.<

It's a pretty fun channel.
My mom likes Zoey 101 X3 she watches it alot...

But anyway, in my opinion, the two BEST shows EVER are Total Drama Island and Lucky Star...yes...I'm obsessed X3

Latest posts

Back