Tell me about your day.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't do anything.

Yeah. My day was an epic fail.

Meh. Whatever. This week should be interesting.

My brother left to go live in Boston today :[ I live in Texas so that's pretty far away. :[

I'm sad. :'[

Akari's day was all right.

The new center at our church opened, so we got some yummy food.

The cheese was kind of gross, though.

Me and my parents got into another fight.

I'm on episode 103 of Reborn! :)

But the day is almost over...Aw.

I don't like school D:

Today was snailfail. I woke up at noon on accident and then I finished up rhombuses and parallelograms, then I just did more school, you know, that stuff, and I got out at about three. So after that I spend a while on the computer, nobody has emailed me again (D :) , and then my aunt came over and visited then me and my mom went to her place to play Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero 3, but my gran called in the middle and asked for food but wouldn't decide on the flavor of pizza so we just brought some random flavor and then was epicfight, I retired to my room and now I'm taking my sorrows out on the dang pizza.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akari's day was terrible D:

It was raining badly. The car didn't work so we had to use my cousin's stupid car. And dad still made me walk trhough the park and the school field. IN MY RAINBOW FLATS. Seriously, they're ruined. My math teahcer talked to me about how bad I was doing. I forgot to bring a signed print out to language arts (because I don't want my parents to see my grade.) PE was okay...We stayed in the gym and watched how people messed up in sports. It was hilarious. After school, I walked across the field and park again, and the puddles were 10 times bigger. My mom comes 15 mins after school ends, and yells at me because she expected me to go to the front to get picked up. Dad always picks me up at the park, even in rain. How the heck was I supposed to know? And now I have to get that stupid print out signed.

...Today sucked D:

It rained hard today.

On my way to class after lunch, I stepped in a big puddle and got my shoes, socks, and the bottom of my pants soaked. And my socks were wet and dirty. =[

We couldn't go into the auditorium to eat our lunch and the cafeteria was full, so my friends and I ate outside. Cold. D=

For the rest of lunch after we were done eating, they opened the auditorium and we watched AFV.

For P.E. we went into the auditorium again and watched AFV.

Today was quite amazing. I woke up pretty early, around 7:20 and got ready. I left around 8:20 and met my friend on the second floor in school, then we talked until the bell rang. In Health we got our folders checked, I scored a hundred ^_~ Then my friend Angel and I took pictures and messed around with our other friend Cristina. Second period was okay.. :D ; I took my final for biology and I'm praying that I passed. After that, I talked to my friend Venezia and then the bell for lunch rang. My boyfriend David and I walked around the school for the first 20 minutes, then I met my friends and ate lunch with them, then David ditched his friends and ate with us xD 3rd period, David walked me to class, then sat next to me and I helped him on his work. His friends kept teasing him and stealing his coke :D I just giggled and played along and talked to my friend Rebecca. 4th period, again, David walked me to class and I kissed him good-bye. We finished our final for Algebra and my friends Vivi and Becca took pictures and videos with our friends Anthony and Albert x3 Soo much fun. Then after school I met up with David and huggled him until he had to go and kissed him good-bye, went to the library to turn in my book, and came home and took a nap. ^O^~ WOOT.

More on my day.

I'm suffering a case of teh insomniarz, and I lied around in bed for an hour getting hyped up abotu some clothes for some reason [xD?], then trying to think about how the heck you apply eyeliner anyways, and then I gave up and came downstairs and I'm sitting here plotting clothing purchases for the next time I get to go clothes shopping. I feel like making a list and it might cure my insomnia, SO THAR. D:<

My clothes shopping list:

A couple pairs of suspenders

More knee highs

Legwarmers [probably getting tommorow though]

New chucks

A couple pairs of colored skinny jeans [i have skinny jeans, but they're a really horrendous shade. e-e]

This one particular skirt I saw a while ago

Jelly bracelets [sane as leg warmers]

New armwarmers [mine shrunk in the wash big time. D;]

A few new t-shirts [wombatstshirtthxbai? O:]

RAINBOW STUDDED BELT! I couldn't lay hands on one the last time I bought a belt. D;

I am sick. I have been sick for a while, but I hardly get allowed a sick day. So today it got seriously bad and I've been oversleeping from it all the time, but today I slept till like one and somehow my day developed from being tired to getting screamed at while I cried underneath a blanket because I had told my gran I was sick but she didn't appear to care and was all "DO SCHOOL OR DO MORE HOUSEWORK, GO SHOVEL NOW NOW NOW". So after a while my mom comes up and comforts me and stuff and I end up taking out my daily troubles on icecream.

3 Hours Later:

My gran/teacher comes downstairs and asks for the computer. Then we get on to the subject of school/vacation, and she was all "If you're not better by tommorow, we can't start Christmas vacation."

You know, I'm SORRY, but NO. I'm NOT faking, and I am NOT going to start Christmas vacation two days late because I fell ill!

Alongside that, my grandmother is throwing a tantrum because she got ordered a jacket by my aunt. She was really ungrateful about the whole thing. It's like, that's a seventy five dollar jacket, and we're not exactaly sitting cushy. DON'T BE SUCH AN UNGRATEFUL BRAT. Gawd.

Humorous moment of the day: when the fight started, my mom said "At least there's one adult in the house..." paused, I nodded, and then she said, "That being you." XD Which in many ways is true. I'm actually far more mature than my aunt or gran. o_o

Song for my day:

Yule Shoot Your Eye Out -- Dedicated to my Grandmother

My day was alright.

I got 100% on my Japanese quiz.

We all read part of a play in English, it was really good.

Math was boring, I just let my thought wander.

When I got home, I messed around on the computer for a while.

I just came back from having an x-ray. It was.. odd. My dad kept joking around so that made it fun.

I spent most of my day at home since the weather is snowy and I really can't go anywhere. yesterday I orderer a v4 on amazon. Today I got the confirmation email that its on its way. but the e mail said it would be 7-14 days. I though that was absurd because it is shipping form Kansas and I live in Missouri. Every sunday we DRIVE to kansas for church. How could it be a week or two? So I e mailed them and they said it was an automatic e mail :( I sent them like a super long e mail. I felt stupid afterwards. They told me 7-14 days was a grossly inaccurate estimate and it would be here before then. I think it might come here before friday or maybe on friday. So I made a new friend at amazon. If anyone is wondering , I reccommend THREADRICULTURE for buying from amazon.com. Now im about to go to the library to get a book I need to read over winter break for a book report. Its been a productive day. I even did some dancing with my grandma :] (don't ask)

-Dawnie!

Well I was chosen along with 15 other top scoring grades for Engligh to see "A Musical Christmas Carol" at the Pittsburgh Clo

thing....

Interesting things I saw there o_o

^ Same here.

I was doing math and got this random pop quiz and first it was a bunch of random multiplication for like 2 seconds to answer and all the factors of 54 for like 20 seconds to answer, and then something divided by something else. D; I FAILED. D:< I was just sitting there like "Da herr..WHAT?"

Eh, boring day.

Went to school.

Got bombarded with homework.

Studied for Spanish test.

Took Literature test.

Complained about essays.

Came home and went on the comp.

I can't wait till Christmas<33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back