Tell us about ur Neopets account!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Had an Old account on Neopets, But I couldn't remember it to Save a life. That was years ago though,

But I have a new one now

xxAcid0929

Neo-Mail me If you want. ^^

And I have a Green Meerca named 'EpicWinLOL" and a Red Xweetok named "Yiake" [named after one of my newer Wolf Characters]

I even Convinced my mom to join. xD

Name:roxy546_34

Pets:__x__Leafpaw__x__,LillianEchidna(adopted),S_Basilisk(adopted),Winterz_31(adopted)

Neomail if you what.

I changed now. I DO like neofriends and my pets, well, you find out for your self! My main is suprnanny and my best side account is howler1233

I don't have LillianEchidna & __x__Leafpaw__x__ anymore i have to new pets- Violet_Star121 & Cardcaptor___Sakura

Mine is cheetahlovergirl456. I have a Crobat named Chad_Lake_Bat. I came up with that name because Chad Lake is a lake.

You can see my profile, and I will like it. YAY!

Name:roxy546_34Pets:__x__Leafpaw__x__,LillianEchidna(adopted),S_Basilisk(adopted),Winterz_31(adopted)

Neomail if you what.
also Plz add me i'm lonely sometimes :rolleyes:

Fluppy_dog and I don't do Neofriend requests or neomails so don't even think about it. My pets(never UFT or UFA): x_Dorba_x(adopted) , Jysebelle(adopted then painted) , Dark_Nova_63(adopted then painted), Lavni(created)

I could say... I've been there since it was brand new... I haven't be actually on my original account myself in ages... My first 2 anyway. But boy has it evolved over the last few years. I'd rather be in the classic neopia.... atleast without the clothes and stuff they added then.

Username: Maxwell411110

Ive been playing for 41 months (Since 2005) i really like neopets when i can get into it

Check me out ive got lots of rare pet and im getting more

Account name- twilightkittie(yes,twilightkittie...)

Pet- Dakarahi a green bori soon to be.......something else.

I'm saving up on neopoints., as of now I currently have 300k+. I'm getting there slowly, but surely. I accept neo-mails, and neofriends. The more the merrier! Some things in my petpet gallery are currently up for offers! Make sure to check it out and send me a neo-mail if interested!

I got rid of my Blue Kacheek and adopted a Christmas Uni, so now I have:

- Blue Aisha

- Yellow JubJub

- Christmas Uni

- Blue Bruce

Username: angel_devil_1013Pet: Rosaleeya the Cloud Acara

Yes, I only have 1 pet. I will only ever have 1 pet because I like to focus my attention on just 1 pet. Anyways, I always wanted to paint Rosaleeya (originally a green acara) Cloud, and when I could finally afford the PB I got it from the trading post.

I still very much like the color, but I want to paint something different. I can probably afford lots of different PBs now, but I hate to spend any money, so it looks like she will be painted Cloud for a loooong time. Although I still consider it a temporary color.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that a few weeks before she was painted cloud, she was painted Christmas. So during Christmas time, I'm going to get my Rosaleeya into the Christmas spirit by putting on her santa outfit that came with her Christmas PB style.
Oh my... Can we forget all that I said there? xD

Anyway, Rosaleeya is now painted BABY! And I have two other pets - Johleene the Cloud Kacheek and CloudSplodge the Cloud JubJub (adopted as is from the pound)

I applied to adopt a Cybunny... but I'm not sure if I'll be chosen. Let's hope I do. And then I'll have 4 pets and a full account. So much for "only ever having one pet" xD Yeah, I've changed my views a bit.

Main account: xaishakiittenzx

Aim: Striped aisha with lost desert clothing

Ok, big account update for me. Again.

Still have Rosaleeya my Baby Acara but I abandoned Johleene and CloudSplodge. I DID end up getting the Cybunny I applied for and painted her baby. Her name is Saiytia.

Now I have 2 permanent pets - Rosaleeya the Baby Acara and Saiytia the Baby Cybunny

I really want a Krawk but they are far out of reach for me.

Main: bob_mccheeseburger1

Pets: I don't know their names. I only use them for the petpages.

Side: _famous_living_dead_

My neofreinds: Dezisback, happy_idiot_forever

Username: w4t3rm310n_9r1

Pets: b1u3b3rry_pi3 (Speckled Shoyru)

Kysta (Christmas Bori)

loveablebaby67 (Red Hissi)

nyaunyau (Rainbow Wocky)

Okay lol. I know my username and some pet names suck, but I joined in 2004 when I was 8 or something.

I only got back into neopets yesterday. We can be friends if you want =P

Username: 1pantherspride

pets: orange koi, baby shoyru, snow wocky, and a christmas gnorbu

goals: to get one of my pets painted magma!

if you have a cool guild or something neomail me :angry:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back