Tensaitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzzydeadthing

Reaction score
I know that I need 350 points in intelligence and 100 combined points elsewhere, but how long do I have to get these points? and are there any other tips and info anyone could give me?

I've been trying to get one for ages now, but the random points given by the youth games always make a different life path! :huh:

*Moved to Help For New Tamagotchi Pet Owners*

well first of all you have to get lots of intelegece points and make sure you get mr. turtle as your teacher he gets you intelegence points and if you get him go to school alot :mellow:

hope i helped :(

P.S. jump rope got me intelegence points hope it works 4 u

Last edited by a moderator:
here's a link to spudi's growth chart: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=99281

You are on the right track with what you're doing - but you are right, the baby & toddler games only give points to random category. You need to have tama in the Mame family.

To get a Tensaitchi you must have a male tama and you need to start collecting the Intelligence (pencil) points as soon as your tama evolves into a teen (within the Mame family).

Don't play the teen games randomly - concentrate on collecting the Intelligence points with SHAPE (and as tamagotchicrazy343 said, you need to choose Mr Turtle as your school teacher)

You can get a that tama by following the growth charts. I have the one for the v4.5, link :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Play the shape game whenever you can. Do your best on the game.

Choose Turtlepedia as your elementary teacher and attend school ten times every day.

Make it eat INT-increasing food.

you need 450 in the intelli points and 200 in the other things i think

You can get a that tama by following the growth charts.  I have the one for the v4.5, link :huh:   :huh:
I just got a Shitekitchi from a Zouritchi teen... I don't think thet chart is compleatly accurate.
I just got a Shitekitchi from a Zouritchi teen... I don't think thet chart is compleatly accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back