terrified

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ducks are more afraid of you, then you are of them. As some people already suggested. Take some bread and feed them. That is really fun. They aren't that evil.

Does this fear include rubber ducks too?

~ChibiMuffins

Don't worry, Ducks can be a bit scary.

I have a fear of Canadian geese. Here is what one looks like:Canadian Goose. Click

They always snap at me, it's perfectly natural.

Remember, do not go near a mother duck with it's duckling. They can get aggressive.

i'm really afraid of ducks and can't get over this fear. I hate it and live next to a river where ducks live. I'm terrified cos when I was little 3 ducks attacked me and have never gotten over it. Addvice neededI'm also afraid of water and won't drink it but i have a swim instructor helping get over the fear and i can swim again (I almost drowned once and have always been afriad to drink water) I don't know why

EDIT: I'm not afraid of ducklings just ducks
That's strange, (about you almost drownd), i was afraid of the deep end but when i almost drownd, a life gaurd saved me and i wasn't afraid any more, wanna know y? Because i knew they were there for me. The 'duck' proublem on the other hand....i can't help with that one... :mellow:

Anyways, i hope this helps...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back