Test Tube Aliens

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily78900

Reaction score
Ok, so they were on a tv commercial, they were a big hit, blah blah blah, but... are they fun? In the review it says it is fun for BOYS... but it can be fun for girls, to, right? Well, my mom said shes probably gonna get 1 for me or maybe 2 or 3 or 4 or more... hehehe... :D Well, I have a friend that used to have one, but she told me that she drowned it and neglected it and it died and she threw it away. *WHIMPER* thats so sad. But, its also kinda cool. If it gets old or if you do something bad to it, it will die. serves whoever neglects it right. :( so, if anyone has 1 please pm me or just post in here and tell me if they are good or boring ect. they look fun. :D

trust me, i had one, it grew a FREAKING lot lolz, mine was shako, i dont recommend to get one, its just plain ornamental, its cool and all but they need water and can get drown and their water needs cleaning (throw the dirty one and put clean water on it) each a cetain time.

its not as good as a tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back