Tgd's group hatching!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
Hi everybody! :huh: This is my group hatching for all versions!

The hatching will take place in 6mins, but if we do not have mroe than two other peoeple it will have to be held off. :huh: We shall be keeping a log here in this topic about the age, weight, name, when it dies, growth, changes, and more! It;s like a mini diary ocne you get started.

5mins to go! Hurry and join! XD

*Tgd*

Obviosuly we'll have to wait to do the group hatch. Is anybody interested? Once we get two other hatchers we'll begin.

*Tgd*

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'll have to give a longer time period. :) How about tomorrow evening? I'll give a tiem tomorrow or later.

*Tgd*

I will join the group hatching if you don't mind that my tamagotchi is a v1. :)

I do not mind! :) Can we start the group hatch imeddiatly? I wanna hatch my tamagotchi! :D

If anybody else wants to join when the hatch has already began, you can still hatch and keep track of progress even if we didn't hatch at teh same time! In two minutes hatch your tama. I will update you later today or tomorrow. :D

*Tgd*

my group hatch is better
I do not think there is a 'best' group hatch. They are all just hatches! :rolleyes: If you're nt going to join, then please don't post. :rolleyes:

I hatched my V3 last night. It's a boy, and now a toddler. It's sleeping right now. Oh yeah! His name is Tama. xDD Such a classical name, eh?

*Tgd*

Firstly

1. TGD you can just edit your posts instead of posting.

2. Nobodys hatching is better

& 3. My tama died. :( its out of batterys.

Sorry though! Maybe another time.

-RS

Edit: Actually my V4 is still working!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is a toddler too. But, I had to put it on pause because I was at school and I didn't want it to die. Of coarse! :blink:

Firstly
1. TGD you can just edit your posts instead of posting.

2. Nobodys hatching is better

& 3. My tama died. :blink: its out of batterys.

Sorry though! Maybe another time.

-RS

Edit: Actually my V4 is still working!
1. xDD Thanks for reminding me. Lol

2. You're right. :)

3. It's fine! :(

Tama is still in the toddler stage.

He's quite chubby! :kuribotchi:

*Tgd*

1. xDD Thanks for reminding me. Lol2. You're right. :p

3. It's fine! :D

Tama is still in the toddler stage.

He's quite chubby! :p

*Tgd*
1. Glad you remembered XD

2. Thank you and so are you.

3. Good! :D

Lol!

-RS

Hi. :( My tamagotchi is now a child. :) She looks a little bit like a strawberry.
Ooooh I think you're child is a teen actually! :D If I'm correct, its the :eek: right?

I've had Tama on pause since yesterday evening. I've been busy, but hoping to un-pause him later tonight. ;)

*Tgd*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back