THANK YOU GOD!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fallenbutforgiven

Reaction score
okay this is what happened. me an my dad were at one of his jobsites and on our way to mcdonalds, my 2 tamagotchi V2s fell in a cup of water! i didnt know it tho, i was looking around to see what fell off my lap, (cuz the contents of my purse was spilled out) and i looked down, and theres my 2 babies drownding! me and my dad went in McD's, we took em apart, and only one worked! my favorite one was dead! gone! :angry: :angry: :angry: i wanted to save my camoflauge one so here we are a month (literally) later taking apart my other V2 for the circuit board(bad spelling) and a V1s speaker. he fixed it tho and im SO happy!

Sorry if i bored you with my story, im thrilled i got my Camouflage V2 back! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

only problem is, that my batteries are dead! :angry: oh well, im buying more tomorrow! :angry:

ashley :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow... a horror story and ending miracle all in one. :angry: How often does THAT happen? Especially where Tamas are concerned...

I'm glad your V2 Camouflage is okay! :angry: *cheers*

Wow... a horror story and ending miracle all in one. :angry: How often does THAT happen? Especially where Tamas are concerned...
I'm glad your V2 Camouflage is okay! :angry: *cheers*
thanx!

YAY! Thats awesome its working now!!!!! But it sucked that even happened to begin with but thats ok, at least it works. Im very happy for you :angry: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back