Thanks for the memories

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

9liz9

Reaction score
any memories that you will always keep?

mines are

getting surgery once [ and the 1st time ]

and running away from a tiny dog xD

edit:

my friend falling in love with edward cullen xD

me "falling in love"

and umm summer :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pwning everyone, except Stella and Super-Tall-Kid, at high jump =D.

I'm one of the sporty challenged people, so this is very important to me...

My primary school memories </3

Everything that has happened in primary school. All the amazing friends I have made. Everything that has happened in my life during these years. Every single thing that has happened, I will never forget.

From getting my first crush, to accidentally making human dominos, everything will stay in my heart. The stupid teachers, the time I peed my pants, the day I got in time out for the first and last time ever.

Okay, I better leave this topic before I burst into tears.

That one incredible party, the second degree burns, the twilight hardcore fans who decided it was smart to attack the one-hundred fifty pound-football playing-twilight hater [ Epic lulz for anyone on the blacktop that morning ]

And you people. Cause y'all are freaking incredible, and such a big part of my life <3

Everything that happens in my life is a big change to the future. :]

Actually, there was one moment that I almost cried to death O: I didn't tell anyone about this [except my family xD], Well, I went to camp and I got lost O: I was like, walking everywhere! I was stuck in a small forest, and finally one of my friends saved me :] Gosh, I feel embarrassed now e_o

One time I cried for no reason O_O That was the weirdest thing that ever happened to me.

Ugh, I don't want to enter high-school. It looks so hard and complicated. Everybody isn't the same anymore X.X I think my used-to-be friends are zombies by now -__-

Yes, memories are incredibly valuable. <3

My first crush. My friends, my first fish(don't ask, she was special, her name was goldie and I got her when I was two and she died five years later=(. ), my first dog, and the first time I went to the SPCA. The look of the ribbon made for my second cousin when he died at war, the first day of grade four when I met one of my best friends, my favorite books, and the first day I saw my best friend in five years.

all of the great times with friends.

all of the funny things we've pulled off, ily. <33

all of the great times at school, getting in trouble, etc.

that I will never forget? hmm.

i know i will never forget going to the hospital and all the drama last year,

i won't forget the cicadas in 3rd grade!

i won't forget my elementary school,

or the play in 6th and 7th grade.

ha, lame memories. :D my life sucks.

You know those small things when you're like, 6 and in the playground, just running around, laughing? The memories you think will never matter? Those. I just... I miss it, you know?

From the first day I talked with my crush, to the first time I kissed him...

From the first steps up to school, and the last ones down them...

Just, everything, all the tiny insignificant things, they matter to me.

I know it sounds so cliche, but it's true. Every memory you have will make you feel such a strong emotion... You wouldn't be the same person without them.

Sarah general.

Brandon general.

Maddy:

-Running away at 3.30am.

-Gardening on the phone.

-Making subs hate us.

-Silly string fights.

-Bilby making many failed attempts to impress me.

Theres so many more.

Gracie general.

Grace's dramatic fits.

Pagan and her many drunken moments.

So many more.

The 2 minute noodles.

Putting a bug in Mr K's coffee.

Meeting Sarah over a stamp.

All of you guys </3

We're making this slideshow at school about ourselves and I shall make a slide just about TT and all of you guys. Maybe I can put it on YouTube one day.

4th grade.

good year.

even though people were mean to me that year too, my friends; cory, daniel, and erin made it fun ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

:p

Trying to Run away when I was 5.

Being Random all the time and hyper lol.

I don't really remember this one but a friend told me this happened I ran into the monkey bars when I was 6 and lost a little of my memory. (Wait that would be ironic! Hehehe!)

Also eating a whole box of bourbon chocolate when I was 6 and falling asleep/ getting drunk lol.

Also terrorizing my little cousin/BFFFL =) ( I love you Rista! ) X3

My first kiss.

And I'll post more later.

Me needing to go to the bathroom so much I cried xD (In English a few weeks ago. HE WOULDNT LET ME GOO >;()

When me and my friend face painted all over ourselfs-x

Natalie's last day ;_; (ily Nat-nat even though you don't have an account :) )

Esters's last day ;_; Miss you Ester (even though she don't have an account here either :eek: )

My friend running around the shop with a Jonas Brothers poster >.<

When I threw up in the shop all over the meat items when I was 3 LOL

Primary school memories ;_;

When I broke my arm..

And when Joseph grabbed onto me and wouldnt let go and I started freaking out

And so on and so on x3

I will never forget anything. Ever.

Okay, that's not true. I am incredibly forgetful, and only the 'special' moments really stick in my mind. I remember all the amazing times I have had in England, and all of my gorgeous friends in America, England on TT. When I think of all my best memories, I think of laughing insanely over random things with my girls in the Summertime. And having a horrible day then speaking to all my beautiful lovelies here on Tamatalk, and cheering up instantly. I treasure everyone in my life who I love right now, and although I don't like thinking about the girl I used to be just a few years back, I will still always love the memories.

I love everyone who tells me they love me, and make me feel special. I love you all. <3

Those special moments that I'll never forget?

There are a lot, and a lot involve you guys... Meeting you... -cough me and feebee painting school hallways cough- xD ...

But irl... hmm.

I know I will NEVER forget the day my kindergarten crush gave me a puzzle <3

... and when I first hugged Michael knowing there was something more.

Being cornered in a dollar store by your crush with your best friend is always fun.

A lot of things, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back