Thanksgiving hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe that tomorrow is already December..wow, this year has gone by quickly! I wonder if I should put more writing into this hatch, seeing as most of it is all pictures(but then, don't pictures tell it all?). But, ah well. My little Lanie is an adult now- although now I guess she isn't so little =(. She's so self sufficient now that I could have left her at home while I was at school today! It's enough to make any loving parent sad...and did I tell you she got a job? Oh, yes! At the bakery! This Maiditchi seems to have quite a sweet tooth! But enough of my rambling! Time to let the pictures tell the story(once again, you'll have to forgive the picture quality!)

IMG_0857.jpg

A washed-out picture of Lanie in her final form =')

IMG_0861.jpg

She's become a little chubby from being in my pocket all school day, poor girl!

IMG_0859.jpg

IMG_0860.jpg

Yup, that's right.

IMG_0874.jpg

Does this shirt make her look too fat?

IMG_0865.jpg

She's flattered by most of your answers =)

IMG_0858.jpg

But not by those who said yes! I don't think she would pass for a very threatening gangster, do you?

IMG_0875_resize.jpg

....No, definitely not. She's so cute in this picture, I just want to pick her up and cuddle her!

....*wipes away tears* Well, I think this concludes me being in the hatch...there's not much to log anymore if Lanie is capable of going to a job and making her own money. Thanks for keeping up on the life of little Lanie, I hope some information might have helped you!

Hi again guys! quick update.

V4 pink: Dead batteries

V4 zebra print: Boy, starting with tomorrow, still naming

New!: Angelgotchi: Ginjirotenshi

350je6b.jpg

Flying around...

1zedu68.jpg

Deformed?

311mgk7.jpg

my sweet angel!

d6054.jpg

jumping over stars.. <3

v4 pink: dead batteries

v4.5 red zebra print: baby boy

angel: ginjirotenshi.. <3

**New!**

V5 red: babies

V5 white:Teens

V5 blue: Teens

My red v5... hatching and naming.

1jutsj.jpg

j8ctba.jpg

2zylk4z.jpg

2qt8hn8.jpg

My sweet little ginjirotenshi!

29dddm9.jpg

2dbjt5y.jpg

the white and blue v5's have 100 bonding, so hopefully I dont get a blended family.

Christmas is almost up and im ready for gifts, hopefully Ill bring some more members into my collection!

Ginjirotenshi is my favorite angelgotchi character, thats why I <3 him, even though he is easy to get, he is so adorable!

This chat has been going so well lately!

See you all later!

Edit: I just caught chamametchi and mamekatchi digging in the fridgerator!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back