That there.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cupcakes

Reaction score
What place makes you most relaxed/happy/whatever?

My happy place is my room, when it's clean, with a laptop and blasting music. No sorry, that's the location that I hope to acchieve someday.

It's impossible to get really comfy in my house. D: I rather like the loft we have, but it's outside and heatless. I guess the place I like to be most is a place i need to clean to get. XD Not worth it.

^ agreed. If I'm gonna have a selfh8fest, it's in the bathroom. xD

What place makes you most relaxed/happy/whatever?
My happy place is my room, when it's clean, with a laptop and blasting music. No sorry, that's the location that I hope to acchieve someday.

It's impossible to get really comfy in my house. D: I rather like the loft we have, but it's outside and heatless. I guess the place I like to be most is a place i need to clean to get. XD Not worth it.
Being ina car while listwnning to my music! I have 2 be moving 2 daydream! :rolleyes: :huh: :D

My room, just writing and reading, its so compfy. places that scare me in my house is under the stair case, the bathroom, and the storage room.

My room.

I sit there for hours listening to music and in the air conditioning.

Its really relaxing :D

My room, bathroom, or where the computer is. =]

ANYWHERE a computer is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Many people seem to like the bathroom. I get freaked when Im in the bathroom. And the laundry aswell, SO scary!!

I like the lounge room. Its really comfy, it has the TV and its got basically everything that I need.

And to feel safe and comfortable, I MUST have the TV on. I dont know why, but I just need it on even if Im not watching it.

I found my happy place last night, finally. In the shower, taking a hot shower. <3 Especially if I sit down.

Jazz band. :3

And the hallway where I have break with Manny. :3 He makes me laugh!

In the bath, so long as there isn't a mirror there. Ugh, still scared of mirrors. With my lilac bubble bath. It's so refreshing. I love it.

Um, I can imagine a place, with crystal trees and an icy cold lake, with a lovely stone bridge. It's so calm and only i can go there. No-one else. It's a great place to go to when I'm angry at someone/something.

I also love my living room TV on, but I'm in the dining room on the computer. I don't care what's on, just sound helps. I hate being alone in silence.

If I'm alone but it's daytime and bright, I'm okay, but in the dark, I get too scared.

That's it. Now shoo. I'm going to my crystal paradise now. >:3

If my room had a laptop or computer, I'd say my room. But it doesn't, so now it's a tie between the living room and my room, though I'd really rather be in my room.

My room, by far.

It's messy. It's freakin ice cold. It's cluttered.

But it's MINE.

I know I sound like I'm writing a book about myself XD

But I'm not. I don't know why I like my room so much. I don't like the color of the walls anymore ((They're sky blue. Pretty, but I'm not as fond of it anymore.)), most of my blankets are stained and ripped, my bed is very uncomfortable..

But I find it relaxing, and peaceful.

I blame the lock and 3 different kinds of curtains.

This might sound really weird, but the two most comfortable places in my house for me are the bathtub, and the stairway.

When I'm angry, or need to get away, I go and sleep for an hour or so in the bathtub (Pisses the parents off, it's the only bathroom in the house ._.)

And when I need to cry, I turn off the lights and lock myself in the stairwell for a bit.

Edit:

I read Nix's post and remembered, when I was younger (Seven or eight) I would hide under the covers and let my head go to my "Happy place".

I would basically imagine a place with red grass, purple skies, and a green river, with blue trees, and you kind of get the picture.

I would always come out happy :]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back