That whale character on V2...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should we unofficially name the whale character on V2???

• Kujiratchi (kujira means whale)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go-sutotchi (go-suto means ghost)

• Other (post with your suggestion)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MimitchiRocks: Yes, I see what you mean about Zukitchi now I look at him from a 'Marine' point of view - BUT, I originally thought he looked like an insect - a wasp face or something....Wait - what does Zukitchi mean???!!!Best, etc.

TamaMum

PS From the Insect point of view - I think Bee's 'Fairy Thingy' looks like a Butterfly.... actually, her 'Crocodile One' looks like a Frog in Trainers to me....
Agreed! I've been using freedict.com (the Japanese section) to try to find out what Zukitchi means. All I've dug up is that "zu" means "Fig. 1, drawing, sketch" or whatever. How lame! But that's the only good online Japanese dictionary I can find!

Okay - well if you keep looking, I will also try to search for the meaning of ....(life) Zukitchi...trying to think of anyone I know who speaks/learns Japanese....and see if I can find a word for Jelly Fish.

(Chuckles - this is such a wierd conversation you know - only on TamaTalk.....!)

Gotta go off line now - but will let you know what (if anything) I find next time....

Best, etc.

TamaMum

MimitchiRocks - couldn't find anything on line either. But had a (polite) suggestion from a (non-TamaTalk) friend today.

If Bandai is going to name the secret characters anyway (eventually) shouldn't we use nick names that DON'T sound like Tamagotchi names - or there will be a lot of confusion once the characters are officially named....

Friend suggested: Moby d*** for the Whale One, Kermit for the Froggy one, Tigger for the cute Bear/Tiger and Tinkerbell for the Fairy/Butterfly one...

Best, etc.

TamaMum

NEWSFLASH!! Y'know why the name "Kujiratchi" sounds Tamagotchi-ish? The Oceangotchi has a character by that name! GAAH! Maybe Bandai has another name in mind for this guy. For now, I'm calling him #23 because that's his ID on dmag.com's Tamagotchi Care Guide...
I knew I recognized that name! But now I know where. :D Nice info!

:angry: I don't know but it would help if you told us how you got it and who you got it from so we could try getting a see what it looks like. :(

[SIZE=14pt]On a lot of websites (and i think bandai included) the whales name is Whale Thingy and the one with wings is Fairy Thingy.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]On a lot of websites (and i think bandai included) the whales name is Whale Thingy and the one with wings is Fairy Thingy.[/SIZE]
No - it's not Bandai's site - it's Bee's site made up from the input supplied by TamaTalk members!

https://www.beeonthenet.com/tama/v2chart.htm

Bandai hasn't made a site for the V2 yet....

Best, etc.

TamaMum

No - it's not Bandai's site - it's Bee's site made up from the input supplied by TamaTalk members!https://www.beeonthenet.com/tama/v2chart.htm

Bandai hasn't made a site for the V2 yet....

Best, etc.

TamaMum
Phew, I was getting a little worried there. But BanDai really should make a site for the V2 people. It's a bit troubling having to find everything out on our own. ;)

I had the whale on my tama! I tried to find out what it was... but nothing worked! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back