That's Life

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristmasTama

Reaction score
Characters: Dawn, Joey, Sandy, Jen and Ken

One peaceful morning, a shirotsubutchi was sleeping in her wood carved crib. She opened one eye, hoping to see her mother by the side of the crib. She hoped to smell pancakes from the kitchen with the lovely maple syrup. But her mother was not there. She could not smell fresh pancakes with maple syrup. Al she saw was the stuff in her bedroom. Tears welled up in her eyes. She managed to hold them back. She jumped out of her crib. She landed on the white carpet. She walked out of the door into the hallway. She went down the stairs into the kitchen. There she saw a note and a present. She read the note. A good-bye note from her mom. She opened the present to see a stuffed animal. She could not hold in her tears. She started to cry. Suddenly, flashing lights came. She was morphing!

She looked around and spotted the fridge. But how would she open it? She had no arms! She just sat on the floor and cried from hunger. Suddenly, she heard a knock at the door.

Someone please continue!

Right after Maiditchi left, Dawn got a letter from the king asking her to go to school.Enclosed in the letter where pictures of the schools she was supossed to choose from.

Dawn became the populest girl in the WHOLE WORLD!

"dawn this"

"ooh sit next to me dawn!"

"HEY! DAWN IS MINE!"

"shes my girlfriend aren't you Dawn?"

"I want Dawn!"

Dawn studied on the arts so hard! her skill points were shown to Dawn at the end of class.

Pencil: 346

Sparkle: 999

Flower: 587

Dawn had, Dance, Drama, Art Class, Fashion School... and so much more after school!

Cassy was super lazy. she never studied or listened to Miss. Flower. Tia and Mia were the 'bad' characters. they barely ever went to school. and when we were doing a spelling test, they spelt 'Food' like 'FO0AW982Q-4I' Mind you they are short little chaps!

the only boy in her class was 'Calem' who was a Gourmetchi. aiming for a 'Togetchi'

Ahhh he's soo CWUTE!

He isn't my girlfriend though... his GF is a berry berry (basket) VERY Fat ichigotchi. aiming for a Gozarutchi! :(

Dawn had asked Joey on a date. Sandy heard. She dressed up as Dawn to break them up. The next day she said to him "Joey, I heard about your break-up. So, will you marry me?" Joey said..........

At home, dawn crying and tired. she never slept she cried all night. Jen and ken were all grown up and successful

Then dawn had more time to think. Dawn knew she hadn't broke up with joey. She loved joey too much to do that. Dawn sighed and picked up the newspaper. in the wedding section joey and sandys names were there! The wedding was that day! it was an open wedding. She had to be there. she had to tell joey the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back