Thats odd...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamah

Reaction score
It appears tama adults dont get tooth ache. I feed mine up with snacks to play bump and it just never gets toothache. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Yes I have noticed that! It appears that adults' teeth are way sronger than child's. :p

Hi I just got a V2 on Saturday YAYAYAYAY!! I finally got it ! Although mine isn't an adult yet I'm sure it is because they have stronger teeth and because the don't eat sugary treats! Did u know that a child/teen gets a toothache after every 10 snacks!!!! I worked that out with trial and error. :lol:

babys dont have toothaches 2
i dont think babys get tooth aches because they dont have there teeth yet and i think adults dont get tooth aches because 1 of there animations is 2 brush there teeth.

I think the apples are tofee - apples. Teenager Tamagotchi's are more likely to get toothache

Last edited by a moderator:
yup the same thing happened to me my adult deos not get toothaces

The snacksbdo not cause tooth aces but meals do and snacks make you gain 2 lb and the meals make you gain 1 lb!!FUNNY ISN'T IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure: :ph34r: :wacko: :lol: <_< :lol: B) :D

imageproxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back