The 2 luvers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*jenny*

Reaction score
One sunny day :furawatchi: the hottest boy in school was walking by a group of :ichigotchi:

u continu the story

all that :D Kevin knew about :D Saffron was that she was a beautiful tama so he said yes. :) Leila sighed as Keven and Saffron kissed.

Leila walked over, punched Saffron and kissed Kevin.

One day when Kevin was walking in school, he saw a new :mimitchi: named Carlotta. She was even more beautiful then Saffron. He instantly fell in love. He didn't know what to do considering he was dating Saffron. He stared at Carlotta, who smiled at him, until she was out of eye shot.

When Carlotta saw Kevin, she thought he was the hottest tama ever and also instantly fell in love.

Then Saffron walked up to Kevin, and Kevin told her....

Kevin told her "oh look! :lol: Jack is looking at you i think he likes you!" because Jack was hotter than he was.

"i'm over you" :( Saffron said and she ran to Jack. :D :D

Kevin walked over to Charlotta and asked her out.

"I'm sorry, but I already have a boyfriend." Charlotta said as she walked over to a :( , named Joe, and kissed him on the lips.

Kevin was mad, especially since Joe was his brother.

then he realized that Leila was his true love the whole time.

staring at him with the the look of heavy romance in her eyes, she was alone, and she shone like sunshine

a -_- who was a bully asked leila out, she said, "no thanks" and gave :kusatchi: a nod as if to say come and date me hottie we were made for each other

the :blink: snorted, looked around at Kevin, and went over to him. "R U dating her?" he asked.

"Well, er...not yet...I'm about to though..."

"Well U can't!" :( (Benny) said. He then lunged at Leila, abducting her. "You'll have to find me to get to her! Come to my secret laire! If you can find it... Once there, you will have to face the mighty dragon, then the death spike and fianlly, the doom pit. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Benny laughed and began bounding off. He then bounded onto the empire Tama building and climbed to the very top. He roared, clutching Leila in one hand, beating his chest with the other. Three fighter jets came swooping down, trying to shoot at Benny's massive form. He waves his fist around in annoyance, hits all three of the jets, then, one of the missiles hit him. He falls and lands with a thud. But he gets up again, looks around, whispers to Leila "You think anyone saw me? I mean, I didn't do it! YOu didn't see me! You can't prove ANYTHING!" and then bounds off again, leaving giant footprints.

:D had turned into a mad giant gorilla :mametchi: was in a jet with others chasing the gorilla, Leila was screaming, and it became a great big storm, the gorilla (a gozarutchi were gorilla) swung his fists at them and killed a jetfighter the gorilla received a few shots and hurried ahead and entered his cave, the jetfighters all gave up but not :mametchi: he hurried into the cave were he found Leila all tied up Benny was now a :p sleeping on a bed, Kevin untied her, once they were outside Leila gave Kevin a long wet.............. (Not the sort of love story I thought it would be)

kiss but a huge dragon roared at them and chased them back to the cave (of doom)

they hid behind a wall and the dragon went past them but now they were lost in the maze of tunnels

They saw Joe. Standing with pride.

"Hey b.bro." He studdered. "She really wasn't worth it man. Charlotta I mean. I've come hear to rescue you."

The two brothers raced away with Leila heading out of the tunnels, into the light. The Dragon had lost them, because of their speed and agility. But when he saw them nearing the end he let out a belly roar, and then said....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back