~The 33rd souvenir~ Part 3: The (Real)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blobberbobber5000

Reaction score
Freehold,NJ,Monmouth County,Tamagotchi world
~Note:Read Parts 1 and 2 before this. Thank you.~

"WHAT'D YOU DO WITH MY FRIENDS?!?!" A asked sternly. "THEY ARE BEING TRANSFORMED!"The voice said. A ran into the palace, untied B and Bob, and then suddenly, the rain stopped. "Your majesty, we wish to ask you something!" A and B shouted. "What is it that you wish to ask me?" Replied the king. "There was a strange hole in the arcade. Where does it lead?" A and B asked. "Why don't you find out? I, actually, don't know." Suddenly, they saw their character flash before them, and they dissappeared. "Wow, were falling!" The trio shouted to one another. But suddenly, they felt strange, and when they looked to their side they were shocked. "Holy * *! We have wings!"They screamed. "SMACK!" They hit the floor. They had landed in a dirty old book, that said on the cover "T e l t o s v n r s" A brushed it with his right wing. It now said, "The list of souvenirs" They read it through. But at the end, it dind not stop at No.32.

It stopped at................................No.33!

coming soon:

~The 33rd souvenir~

*Part 4: A discovery!*

Latest posts

Back