The 33rd Souvenir Part IV

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blobberbobber5000

Reaction score
Freehold,NJ,Monmouth County,Tamagotchi world
~Note: You might want to read Parts I,II,and III before this. You will not get it. Thank you!~

"There was a picture above No.32, but none above 33!" B exclaimed. "Bluzzrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttttt!" Bob evolved into Oniontchi, just as an avalanche hit. They heard a loud voice from A :) coming from above say:"Attention all TamaTown Residents! A giant earthquake has hit! You must return to your tama-" Before the :D could finish his sentence, he was crushed by a gigantic stone. "What's this?" Asked bob, picking up a glowing stone. Instantly, the earthquake and chaos and noise coming from above stopped. "Get bob medicine from the king!" Yelled A. "He's turning to stone!" Yelled B. They saw a brilliant light, and then passed out. When they woke up, A saw his parents, an :wacko: and a :mametchi: looking down upon him. B saw his Grandmother, a :mimitchi: looking upon her. Then, they passed out again, and went back inside the hole, with just 1 slight difference:Bob was not stone anymore! In fact he was a :huh: now! There was the noise from the earthquake again. Immediately, everything was dark, and the only light was to A,B, and Bob's right. "It's too small!" The trio exclaimed. "I'LL TAKE CARE OF THAT!" Said a voice, and A,B, and Bob dissapeared. When they reappeared, they saw the same glowing stone that had turned Bob to stone before. A picked it up catiously, and then B and Bob saw it and A fly upwards, and then they felt strange again. Bob's proppelor fell off, and B's wings fell off. Then they too felt an extremely strong breeze too, and then they saw the list of souvenirs again. But this time, it had A on it's cover instead of having a :mimitchi: on it. Then they heard vivid evil laughter, and someone saying: "Now that I have the glowing stone, I will be able to overthrow the king, and have the throne of TamaTown for myself! Muhuhahaha! MUHUHAHAHA!"

Read the final chapter of

~The 33rd souvenir~

IN

*Part V: The king's defeat!*

Latest posts

Back