The adventures of a procrastinating Uni Student and her V6 Music Star ~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning everyone! I'm so sorry for my non-existence over the last few days. The University term has started, as well as the World Pilot Gig Championships being only 3 weeks away - training has upped to 4 times a week and I'm actually exhausted!

However... the Tamas have spent a fair amount of time unpaused, and thus I have so much to tell you about :D

V4.5 Gen 3 - Mabel and Esme

Mabel got to spend a few extra days with me and her daughter due to the fact she had been paused so much. On the day that she turned 7 years old, an important letter arrived in the mail...

'That's weird?' I thought. 'She's already got a job, surely they can't be firing her?'

Mabel was invited to further job interviews, including going back to the florist shop. Mabel decided that she wanted to try something a little different, and interviewed for the role of a hair stylist.

It was a unanimous decision across the panel, she got the job!! The mini-game was very difficult, and involved pressing buttons at the right time to shampoo the client's hair and keep them happy. As our A button is slightly dodgy, we were never quick enough and could not make it past the 5th round.

Mabel celebrated by purchasing a trumpet - which was the most hysterical thing I have ever heard when she began playing :p It was a well-known classical tune but Mabel could not get the notes right and kept going extremely high or extremely low... so so so funny :p

At midnight last night (after I'd JUST finished eating my tea as training had gone on so late), the time came for Mabel to leave little Esme in my care. It was sad, she watched over her for a while, and then off she bounced to Tamagotchi Planet :(

When I woke up this morning, I took Esme to Costa with me (pre-University coffee to wake me up ;) ), named her and began to take care of her in her baby hour.

She was not a needy baby at all, in fact she was so easy to look after it was really nice! Eventually she evolved into a lovely little Kuchitamatchi! We played a game of tug-of-war but unfortunately she was not match for the Ura Yattatchi in the 6th round.

Esme is now bouncing around happily, awaiting the invitiation to join pre-shool ^_^

Purple Spacey M!x Gen 2 - Norman

Norman had an eventful couple of days, he spent a lot of time being cared for by his parents but eventually evolved into a Kikitchi with Memetchi eyes. I must admit, he didn't look cute at all. Quite frankly, he looked terrifying :p

Norman spent a lot of the day trying to woo Lovelitchi from Tamatown. He took various toys for them to play with, and eventually she got down on one knee to him!

Of course he said yes, she was the love of his life ^_^ They paraded through the town and on arriving back home, had a cute little egg.

After a few minutes, the egg hatched into a pale yellow baby girl with a little pink bow! I decided to name her Bella and began to care for her.

Bella was unbelievably needy, but this time I managed to give her my undivided attention and after an hour, she evolved into a pale yellow Tantotchi but with her father (and grandfather's) Kikitchi hair cut! She is very, very cute.

Bella decided to remodel her room, and chose the flowery background - at which point she was transported away by flowers to Flower Hills! She visited multiple times and befriended Flowertchi (or Violetchi as I thought she was called...), a Himebaratchi, Butterflytchi and Yotsubatchi!

Bella took her pinwheel with her, which Yotsubatchi loved playing with, and now they have become the best of friends - I can hear future wedding bells ;)

Last night, at around 7:30pm, I let Bella head outside to watch the stars. A UFO came down and abducted her and off they went to Spacey town!

Bella's has had a great time exploring, but we still have 4 towns to unlock so there will be lots more to come yet!

I hope you all have a brilliant day, hopefully I won't leave it too long until the next update :p

Love,

- Ceri, Esme and Bella x

Good morning everyone! ^_^ A couple of quick updates for you...

V4.5 Gen 4 - Esme

Esme attended pre-school 10 times yesterday and is really working on upping her skills points. She's also an ABSOLUTE TANK at Tug-of-War now, and not even Ura Yattatchi is a worthy opponent ;)

As soon as Esme awoke this morning, the evolution sound began to play and Esme evolved into a teen! She is now a Ura Young Memetchi - a member of the Ura Meme family - yay, new blood lines! :D

In the last few minutes, Esme has graduated from pre-school and met with the teacher of the high-school who gave her... a party hat? Again? This doesn't make sense... her gorgeous skill points are the highest so surely she should have a different teacher??

V4.5s are so confusing...

Purple Spacy M!x Gen 3 - Bella

Bella has also evolved into a teenager! She is now a Mokokotchi but with her father's hair in pale grey and a little purple bandana around her neck. She is SO cute!! I'm really loving this generation's evolutions :D

Bella has totally fallen in love with Yotsubatchi and cannot wait until she evolves into an adult to ask him the important question ;)

That's all for today folks! Have a good one, I have my first assessment of the semester today!! Wish me luck :p

Love,

- Ceri, Esme and Bella x

Good morning everyone! ^_^ A couple of quick updates for you...

V4.5 Gen 4 - Esme

Esme attended pre-school 10 times yesterday and is really working on upping her skills points. She's also an ABSOLUTE TANK at Tug-of-War now, and not even Ura Yattatchi is a worthy opponent ;)

As soon as Esme awoke this morning, the evolution sound began to play and Esme evolved into a teen! She is now a Ura Young Memetchi - a member of the Ura Meme family - yay, new blood lines! :D

In the last few minutes, Esme has graduated from pre-school and met with the teacher of the high-school who gave her... a party hat? Again? This doesn't make sense... her gorgeous skill points are the highest so surely she should have a different teacher??

V4.5s are so confusing...

Purple Spacy M!x Gen 3 - Bella

Bella has also evolved into a teenager! She is now a Mokokotchi but with her father's hair in pale grey and a little purple bandana around her neck. She is SO cute!! I'm really loving this generation's evolutions :D

Bella has totally fallen in love with Yotsubatchi and cannot wait until she evolves into an adult to ask him the important question ;)

That's all for today folks! Have a good one, I have my first assessment of the semester today!! Wish me luck :p

Love,

- Ceri, Esme and Bella x

Guess who's back? Back again... for the eleventy billionth time... 

That's right! Having finally completed my Undergraduate degree (I guess that makes me officially grown up now?), I decided to reboot my Purple Spacey Mix! Which required a trip to the shops for AAA batteries because apparently nothing in our house uses them  :p

After locating some batteries, I googled how it all worked again as I'd totally forgotten what anything meant, and eventually there was a bouncing little egg on the screen!

Eventually, the egg hatched into a gorgeous little boy - Benjamin 😄 He was incredibly needy for the first hour of his life, becoming poorly twice in half an hour! We played with toys a lot, he drank a large amount of milk and after what felt like a lifetime of neediness, he evolved into a toddler! A lovely blue coloured Mittsupotchi! 

Benjamin was exhausted from evolving and immediately fell asleep until 8am this morning - where he rudely awoke me, demanding feeding! We've spent the rest of the morning trying to play the star catching game (which I am terrible at??) and purchasing different toys such as the windmill thing and some crayons. 

It's so lovely to be back, and I'm looking forward to being able to track Benjamin and his family line's progress over the next while! Have a wonderful day 💜

Love,

- Ceri and Benjamin x

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning everybody! I thought I'd better update you all before heading to work for the day, lots of exciting things have happened!

Purple Spacey Mix - Benjamin

Benjamin evolved yesterday evening into the cutest Mokokotchi ever! I absolutely love this teen character, it's so cute. We visited Tamatown and the Park a few times this morning, and bought a watering can that creates rainbows, and a flying chair! Benjamin was super pleased with his new items, and didn't even grumble when he had to hoover up the house. I'm hoping tonight that he'll evolve into an adult!

V4.5 - Gen 1 Esme

That's right, I rebooted Esme! She's still going strong as a lovely little Ura Memetchi and has been working hard at school to up her skills points. For whatever reason, when I downloaded her, it took us straight back to Generation 1 rather than 4 which is gutting, but never mind! I'm going to work hard to get her skills higher so she has a better chance of a job, and then hopefully she should also evolve into an adult tonight as she is 3 years old! 

Better head off to work, hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Love,

- Ceri, Benjamin and Esme x

Latest posts

Back