The Adventures of Dumdum & Tamas (but mostly tamas)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Generation 5

Hanatchi and the cat-eared ice cream had twin boys. 

Oooh, almost forgot to mention my Sanrio Meets is on its way! It was only just shipped from Japan and is apparently already in Ohio whaatttt I'm so stoked. It's supposed to be here by Monday, the 13th. I can't wait :D
The twin toddlers with the cat ears are too cute!

also, isn’t Japan You Want the best? Any time I want a Japanese tamagotchi I go straight to them lol

hope you enjoy your new meets :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The twin toddlers with the cat ears are too cute!

also, isn’t Japan You Want the best? Any time I want a Japanese tamagotchi I go straight to them lol

hope you enjoy your new meets :)
This is my first order but I had heard such good things about them so I wasn't worried. I did expect at least a small delay because of COVID but it's going to be here soooo quickly! I'm very pleased.

I spent a lot of time with Hanatchi today. She woke me up this morning with her very loud evolution from teen to adult. Not long after that, a Doyakentchi tried to marry her pet Makimotchi. This time, I rejected him! Only Hanatchi is allowed to have a creep-face this time around.

(Ha! Love it! XD )
HACm2ml.jpg
 Yes

The Makimotchi married a Shurikentchi instead. I am pleased with the result, it's a fitting pet for Hanatchi.
CU3gpT3.jpg

I messed around with the various games currently available to me and I think the sushi game is my favorite. I love the animations when you choose the plate. The face Hanatchi makes when I choose the incorrect plate cracks me up.
voEBiiJ.jpg

aMARUGS.jpg

She looks so annoyed haha I love it.

(She’s like, “Seriously? You chose THIS?! Okay..)

Later, Hanatchi learned that some super weird stuff goes on in tama-space.

K48pouL.jpg

(That’s Blackhole-tchi! He appeared in the first Tama-movie, to be exact. :) )
(All the ( ) were by me.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bingtchi and Mooptchi became teens, then adults. 
PoACr5S.jpg

3CDU95o.jpg

They switched colors when they became adults. Now Bingtchi is red and Mooptchi is white. I love that they inherited the bow-ties from their ice cream cone mom. They're so cute.

Today, the twins discovered their love of ninja stars and got some mail from a friend.
cWW98yn.jpg

gRAv7li.jpg

We hung out in the app for a while and they got three proposals. I'm glad they each got at least one so neither felt left out.
ZELeAgy.jpg

The twins also found a cousin (grandchild of Marintchi) and their sister. At least, I think so. Obviously it's possible the tamas in their family trees just looked the same as my those in my tama's family tree, but I like to think they were relatives because that's fun!

I decided to try proposing to a NPC in Magic Land.
VtJQQZf.jpg

7OZfU0R.jpg

DQjJPX7.jpg

Oof. Poor Bingtchi.

Back to the app, where we got one last proposal from this cutie and decided to go ahead and keep the egg.
dlK7CZQ.png

dQSdYtv.png

Generation 6

Mooptchi had a boy. I was tired and didn't feel like thinking about names so I went dumb and named him Fartchi.
I6OQn6l.jpg

foj7cuZ.jpg

mAqUInT.jpg

I messed around with color changes while he was still a teen.
dNC5iw2.jpg

sY4Kf4J.jpg

I liked the purple best.

I love Fartchi's final form. He's so cute and I love how sassy he looks. That attitude~
Ll4vHtF.jpg

s4mx03O.jpg

I was going to keep him around for a while but I found a perfect lady for him. I had Fartchi propose thinking she would say no, but she said yes. It was bittersweet because I wasn't ready to say goodbye to Fartchi. Even his stupid name grew on me.
uAw9qaz.png

K0pOlRU.png

Generation 6

Mooptchi had a boy. I was tired and didn't feel like thinking about names so I went dumb and named him Fartchi.
I6OQn6l.jpg

foj7cuZ.jpg

mAqUInT.jpg

( Ahahaha! FARTCHI!)
I messed around with color changes while he was still a teen.
dNC5iw2.jpg

sY4Kf4J.jpg

I liked the purple best.

(he looks so surprised lol)
I love Fartchi's final form. He's so cute and I love how sassy he looks. That attitude~
Ll4vHtF.jpg

s4mx03O.jpg

(Thanks to the Kuromametchi genes! )
I was going to keep him around for a while but I found a perfect lady for him. I had Fartchi propose thinking she would say no, but she said yes. It was bittersweet because I wasn't ready to say goodbye to Fartchi. Even his stupid name grew on me.
uAw9qaz.png

K0pOlRU.png

( Aww! *tears of joy* )
Again, all the ( )'s were by me.

Last week, some crazy stuff started happening with my mom and grandma, who live across the country from me. The stress of trying to help them and figure out what is going on in addition to some health issues I’m dealing with has unfortunately made it impossible for me to continue this log. Just wanted to say thanks to anyone who read it. I had a great time keeping it and reading all of your logs, too. 

I hope to continue logging my tamagotchi adventures when all of this madness is sorted. See ya!

Soooo hi! I'm back.

Things with my family have calmed down enough that I feel I can resume my log. However, my health is still pretty up in the air so I may not post as often or write as much as I was before. I had a pretty crazy month and I've been stress-buying tamagotchis haha so I currently have the magic on I had at the start of this log plus: fairy on, sanrio meets, the wondergarden, and a pastel meets and sweets meets are supposed to get here Friday. Super excited about that! Definitely not going to have trouble running 6 tamas at once!

Anyway, I'm expecting both the fairy and magic to evolve in a few hours so I'm gonna wait to post pics until then. 

Latest posts

Back