The adventures of Nana part 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meidtchi

Reaction score
When i was with the Marotchi in the orfanat i had transformed into a mizutamamtchi.The Marotchi was very nice but I missed Maria i wonder what is she doing maybe tring to find me.But it was the fault of my mean sisters to leave me here in this orfanat.Once we were playing a game of dancing and I always lost.Once I was dancing and i fell down then a Harutchi named Lily sayed:Are you ok? and I said:yes.Then Lily said:Want to be friends? and I said:eek:k!.Then one day the Marotchi hit me because I was playing in the mud at the outside patio_On that same night when I was sleeping I said to Lily:Lily! wake up let's leave this place the Marotchi is acting bad lately Lily said:Leave? ok but where?.I said:I need to find my owner maybe she would like to adopt you so we can be sisters!. Lily said:eek:k follow me i know this orfanat very well and i know where is the door and the key.Soon we were packing:Sandwiches,water,candy,my diary,Lily's diary and pens.At last the door Lily grabbed a key she had hidden in our backpack.Then we left the orfanat.We were going to journey to Forest Patchi where my owner lived.

[SIZE=21pt]PART 3 TOMMOROW!!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back