The adventures of sharktchi and lavatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi clone

Reaction score
Sharktchi wasn't always half-shark half-tamagotchi, he was a marine biologist, or at least in training. His father :wacko: studied great white sharks and named his son "Sharktchi" because of how much he loved to care for the sharks. He made them sushi and had given them all names, Goodmilk, Peggy, Eggbat, and Cracket.

But one day, a mysterious storm appeared, and destroyed the lab. thanks to the lifeboats, sharktchi and his father survied, but they survived on different sides of the wreckage, sharktchi was completly alone, almost. One of the sharks recognised him, "Hey it's sharktchi, don't take a bite outta him he's a friend." They took sharktchi to their cave, where he would be safe, and dry.

They taught him in the ways of the shark. "You must keep swimming, swim forward, never back", eventually he grew gills, and sharp claws, his teeth sharpened themselves to a point, and he grew fins, all sorts of fins but that was years ago. I :furawatchi: met sharktchi while fishing on a dock this summer, he seemed lost. I snuck him home when my parents (mom :lol: dad :mellow: ) were too busy to notice, i kept him fed and in water, he told me about his adventures searching for his father, he told about a planet so cool, it makes you drool >planet drool<.

Um and then sharkchi met lavagirl who survived when she fell into a pool of lava?
well i was looking 4 something more like the movie, like so.

Then one night, lavagirl came, she said she needed sharkboy to return, and asked if i could come with them, but i said "i've got school tomorrow" and she stormed off, taking sharkboy with her.

and thats what i did this summer >class throws crumpled up paper at max< "someone is picking that up, and it's not gonna be me".

Sharktchi wasn't always half-shark half-tamagotchi, he was a marine biologist, or at least in training. His father :furawatchi: studied great white sharks and named his son "Sharktchi" because of how much he loved to care for the sharks. He made them sushi and had given them all names, Goodmilk, Piggy, Eggbattle, and Kraken.
i just have 2 edit these parts of da story because they r wrong

But one day, a mysterious storm appeared, it blew apart the entire laboratory. thanks to the liferafts, sharktchi and his father survied, but they survived on different sides of the wreckage, each floating off in a different direction, sharktchi was completly alone, almost completely, but one of the sharks recognised him, "Hey it's sharktchi, don't take a bite outta him boys he's a friend." They took sharktchi to their cave home , where he would be safe, and dry. His new family were sharks, hundreds of sharks.
just correcting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back