The "all blondes are stupid" label.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...Why make the topic if you practically know what everyones' response is going to be? Just take a look at the number of votes on the poll, and see what takes majority. Currently, 36 vs. TWO. :lol:

Just as a lot of others have said, I do not think the color of your hair affects your intellegence...

41 v 2

I don't gettit, what has hair color got to do with IQ points??

Your born with that hair color. It won't affect you, it doesn't run towads your brain. Who though of that 'joke' anyway?

I'm a blonde, a smart one aswell! But i'm not 'dumb' your only 'dumb' if you actually beleive that blondes are stupid cos of their hair color.

But i'm not 'dumb' your only 'dumb' if you actually beleive that blondes are stupid cos of their hair color.
I sortof agree, i mean. The people who DO belevie that must be a little stupid. :lol:

Nah, i don't beleive it. I AM a blonde, i don't take it as an offence since i'm nt stupid. ^^

only bleach blondes are stupid
Can you prove that? Can you prove that every bleach blonde is stupid?

My hair isn't bleach blonde but even if it was you couldn't say that as you don't know every person with bleach blonde hair. A comment like that is probably how the whole 'blondes are stupid' thing started.

I have a friend who has brown hair and she isn't 'dumb' but some of the things she says make her seem that way. She doesn't mean to seem 'dumb' just she doesn't think before she speaks.

Honeysuckle-> I TTL AGREE WITH YOU! some teenage girls dye their hair bleach blond because some boys are more attracted to blondes. notice... i said some.

But hair color has nothing to do with if you are stupid or smart

Honeysuckle-> I TTL AGREE WITH YOU! some teenage girls dye their hair bleach blond because some boys are more attracted to blondes. notice... i said some.
But hair color has nothing to do with if you are stupid or smart
I'm sure alot of girls dye their hair blonde so boys find them more attractive. But just because your hair colour is different doesn't mean they'll automatically notice you.

My hair isn't bleach blonde, but I have blonde put on it and brown underneath [my natural colour], and I didn't have it this colour because I wanted more boys to notice me it was because I wanted it that colour.

Before I started going out with my boyfriend he prefered girls with brown hair, but that doesn't mean anything because he ended up with someone with blonde hair and he says he likes it this way. {I even asked him would he prefer it to be brown, and he said he likes it the way it is :p }

well thats just stupid. Blondes are NOT stupid. The thing itself is stupid. In other words its stupid to say blondes are stupid. Sorry that I repeat "stupid" too musc... :p

only bleach blondes are stupid
u can't prove that.That is an oppinion of urs.

BTW my friend taytay is BLEACH BLONDE and she is not stupid.She got an award from our school of the smartest 4th graders in the school!

~KK

I'm going blonde a bit cause my hair looks blonde so call me a blonde so DON'T SAY I'M STUPID ....ANYONE.... NEVER!

u can't prove that.That is an oppinion of urs.

BTW my friend taytay is BLEACH BLONDE and she is not stupid.She got an award from our school of the smartest 4th graders in the school!

~KK
i already said I was wrong just ignore that post gosh

Last edited by a moderator:
and i'm blonde so it does not meen i'm a brunette for saying that so if anyone thinks that there wrong

I don't agree with 'All blonde's are stupid.' In fact, even people who dye their hair to attract the oppisite sex, they're only doing that to feel better about themselves, so you can't really call them stupid either, can you?

If they want to dye their hair, <-Honeysuckle->, it's their choice. :)

I have black hair, but I have a friend who is blonde, and she's certainly not stupid!

.:: Hot Banana ::.

Thats stupid.

Hair color dosen't determine your IQ. And I don't get why if you crack a blonde joke people start exploding, the jokes can be funny, we joke around with blond jokes from time to time, but, we don't take that seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back