The Ancient Spirits

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
he walked toward the altar of spirits "finally....i can gain the strength to end this all" he unwrapped the hilt of his blade and placed it on the altar starting to mumble a type of prayer of offering

"This definitely isn't good.... We should go find him and figure out what he's up to......."

Smoke pressed his hands on the blade, it dissipated slowly, a glowing mist engulfing his hands as it happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marana crawled out of the tent after Cyph, a frown on her face as she thought of what Smoke could be doing.

Before long, Cyph walked in the building, and looked around. He saw Smoke at an altar, and was quick to act, jumping up and swinging his scythe at him.

Marana froze and her jaw dropped. Various images flashed through her memory when she looked over the building with wide eyes.

Smoke took a deep breath as a force pushed the strikes away from his body, the blade became two gems, one black, and one white, they slowly entered his hands until his palms were glowing, left black, and right white. "Finally....I've merged with the two of you...Eclipsis....Shirogekko......" he turned to Cyph and Marana "I suggest you leave this place, else the spirits may be angered...."

Marana's mind was overflowing with memories of this place. "Eclipsis...... Shirogekko.... I know those names... I know this place...." she said, a dazed look on her face.

Cyph was starting to worry, and soon his scythe began glowing red. "Listen, I don't know what you're up to, but I know it's something bad, and it's my responsibly to stop you."

Smoke stared at his hands "What?.." he heard the whispers of the twins who were now one with him, he looked at cyph "Is that so....?...You! i'm afraid i have to confiscate the spirit within that weapon!..I have a greater need for Kurokai then you do!"He held out one hand toward Cyph "I don't know why you two seem to be siding with Koronius, but i can assure you this may be your only chance of redeeming yourselves in the eyes of the spirits!"

Marana pulled herself out of a swarm of broken memories and grabbed her dagger. She approached Cyph and Smoke carefully, pointing her dagger at Smoke.

Cyph didn't hand over his scythe, but rather used it to stab into Smoke's chest. Instead of sinking into his skin however, it just sent Smoke flying across the room.

"Hmph..." He gripped the handle of the scythe, flipping behind Cyph using it to choke him "now you can let me see this scythe and get it back in a moment, or you cna continue to fight against me and lose your scythe and your life, followers of Koronius must be eradicated after all..."

Cyph laughed, feeling no pain from Smoke's counter attack. He bent over, flipping Smoke on his back. "Wanna explain your gibberish?"

Marana scowled. "Hey!" she yelled, interrupting the two. She pointed at Smoke. "You... You know something we don't.. Please, explain why all of this seems so familiar to me...."

"Familiar?....Whats your name?..." He pulled out a small piece of paper with names scribbled on it, he read through them silently, still hearing the voices of Eclipsis and Shirogekko, commanding him to find Monarow's soul and take Kurokai's from the scythe

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back