The Ancient Spirits

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of saying anything, Cyoh grabbed Marana's hand. "We gotta go, now..." he said, walking off.

Marana didn't resist and walked with Cyph. "Please, tell me what's wrong..."

"I feel really weird Marana, I feel like I need to become stronger so I can protect you. I was always the strongest, no one could beat me, but now I see guys like Kornoius, and I'm scared. I feel insecure. And the worst part is I'm afraid I'll look bad in front of you."

Marana's eyes softened and she pulled Cyph into a hug. "You'll never look bad in front of me... Only the best... I never want you to feel scared or insecure..."

Cyph gave her a hug. "Thank you Marana, that means so much to me..." he said softly, before suddenly pushing her away. He didn't know why he did that. "So...sorry. I have no idea why I just did that." he said truthfully.

Cyph tried to pull her back into a hug, but let go of Marana's arm as soon as he went to touch it. "I hate you! Leave me alone!" he yelled, although he still wasn't in control. That's when he realized what was going on, it was Kurokai. "No Marana, that's Kurokai saying that, not me!"

Marana just stared at Cyph for a moment. "Kurokai....." she whispered.

Marana just looked down at her feet, staying silent.

ooc: Do you have a backstory, or should I just think one up? o:

ooc: You can think of something if you want, I just had an idea Kurokai hated Marana for some reason.

Cyph crossed his arms and waited.

ooc: Oh, I see...

Marana still stayed silent, her gaze still locked on her feet.

Marana shook her head. "He just hates me....." she muttered under her breath.

"He was the one that always thought of me as coldhearted since I was the Spirit of Death.... We never agreed on anything and always argued... Which would just eventually end with us saying we despised each other... We even threatened each other with our weapons..."

Marana continued "I stabbed him once when he went too far.....He hasn't forgiven me since..."

Cyph suddenlly felt what seemed to be a knife wound on his stomach. He looked down. "Well, there has to be a way for you two to forgive each other..."

Marana stood silently for a few moments before reaching out to touch Cyph's shoulder. "Kurokai...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back