The animal game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
O k not to be rude but if your going to open games , contests , and theme parks ast a guide or admin first , plust amatlak is getting to cluttered with this srry but pelase

[SIZE=12pt] You do not have to ask the Admin or a Guide. Just post it in it's correct forum which is Fun Stuff.[/SIZE]

6/10

Kittens

Regards,

DarkCore

no darkcore don't try to argue with me cause i know what i was saying this fourum is in whats on your mind, you said it was in fun stuff but its not, so please move it einstein. o your not a guide or have a guide move it

umm i think that is what he is sayin he was saying that you dont need to ask admin to make the topic but when you do make a topic just make sure you make it in the right place

9/10

wolves

no darkcore don't try to argue with me cause i know what i was saying this fourum is in whats on your mind, you said it was in fun stuff but its not, so please move it einstein. o your not a guide or have a guide move it
[SIZE=12pt] Excuse me?[/SIZE]

I am just saying that you don't have to ask a Guide, or the Admin to post a topic...>_>

Regards,

DarkCore

That was an eye sore to read.

DarkCore said it belonged in Fun Stuff, and that you don't need to ask a guide or Admin to post this type of thing. You my friend, are the one arguing. And this isn't a contest/game/theme park. It's a rating. A vote if you will. If you're so concerned, contact a guide. If anything, this should be in Fun Stuff, or Non-TamaTalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back