The Annual Tamatalk Oscars Part 10

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmina123

Reaction score
Which male singer sweeps tamatalk off it's feet???

This is the battle of the century to find the best event of the year. Check out my other Tamatalk Annual Oscars awards categories. Once the finalers are chosen from each poll, there will be the search to find the best person, place, or thing of all time!!!!! Happy Voting!!!!

I picked Weird Al. duh.

*Topic moved to '(Non)TamaTalk: Stuff We Listen To'*

Wierd Al, he might not be good at singing but his songs are AWESOME!

Micheal Jackson? Did you choose all of these singers yourself? When I did something like this I let everybody nominate a singer/band they liked.

C~M

[color-=Bronze]Eh?.........Out of those poeple? I guess Weird Al, I have never heard Zack sing, Michael Jackson is a little on the odd side, I don't even know who David Bryne is, and Jack Johnson is.....Not in my range of musical taste.

Eh?.........Out of those poeple? I guess Weird Al, I have never heard Zack sing, Michael Jackson is a little on the odd side, I don't even know who David Bryne is, and Jack Johnson is.....Not in my range of musical taste.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Pick Weird Al. Not a Perfect Voice, But he has Very Funny Songs

-=-=-=-=-

Though, I Will Take the Time to Type out my Opinions on All of the Singers in the List.

-

Zac Efron-=- Well, I'll Quote the Famous Canadian Idol Judge Zack Werner (if any of you Watch Canadian Idol That is) as he Quoted a Canadial idol Contestant (Last Week i Think. He Critisized JayDee and Tara). "If I Walked into a Concert hall, and Heard You sing. I'd walk out in a heartbeat". Thats Pretty much my Mutual Opinion On Zac Efron. Though, HSM wouldn't have that Unique Flare without him in it though. 'Nuff Said.

-

Weird Al-=-I'm a Fan of Most of his Songs. Though, in Some cases. He goes A bit Too Far in the Parody of the Lyrics (Examples Would be the parody he did of Britney Spears's Hit Song, Hit me baby one more Time. You should know what he Turned the Song into). I'd Rate Weird Al an Overal Rating of 7/10. Other Wise, He's ok.

-

Jack Johnson-=- Well, Its Difficult to post my opinion of him. Since I've barely heard of him.

-

David Byrne-=- As i've said about Jack Johnson, Its difficult to post my opinion. Sure, I've heard of David Byrne, but i've never listened To him.

-

Micheal Jackson-=- As Far as His Musical Career goes/went. He's Okay. I actually Like His Songs. Especially Thriller. Its a Classic

-=-=-=-I Had to Say my Opinon On Those Singers.

Though I'd Like to say, I respect everyones Opinion On here. Even if they may be Different from mine

//A~R

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird Al sucks at singing, but his songs are funny xD
I think he sings badly on purpose XD he CAN sing well. He can use alot of different voices.

*votes for Yankovic-sama*

Latest posts

Back