The artist is here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Artist

Reaction score
im little artist! i got a V5 and it ROCKS! my avatar matches me. I HATE GYM. yesterday we did the mile run:|

Um-Hi, i'm new 2... so far there is alot of nice people, and one really nice one!!!, don't forget about the guides___um....Mothra, TamaMum, and others lol.. I forgot.. nice to meets U !!!

Howdy, you two! I hope you have a really nice time here at TamaTalk and that you make some friends.

Please remember to read the rules, and please, no rudeness. TamaTalk is supposed to be a nice happy place.

Have fun!

Hii, welcome to TamaTalk! I hope you enjoy your stay and be active :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
im little artist! i got a V5 and it ROCKS! my avatar matches me. I HATE GYM. yesterday we did the mile run:|
Welcome.

Mile run's easy.

Took me 4 minutes 57 seconds.

anyway hope you have a good time

Um-Hi, i'm new 2... so far there is alot of nice people, and one really nice one!!!, don't forget about the guides___um....Mothra, TamaMum, and others lol.. I forgot.. nice to meets U !!!
And TWP. ;D

Hay, welcome to TT. I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Yesh, I was supposed to do the mile run for my P.E. final but they were working on the track today so we didn't have to do it. Yay for working on the track!

Anywho, if you have any problems just gimme a shout. ;]

Latest posts

Back