The Attack

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamalova323

Reaction score
[SIZE=9pt]* edit: Before adding any replies to this team story, please read this explanatory post and follow the guidelines: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...dpost&p=1759021 *[/SIZE]

One peaceful day on TamaTalk, Everyone was peacefully enjoying the site, when the screen flickered. Suddenly, without warning, all the members who were on TamaTalk got sucked inside the computer! Tamalova323 (a.k.a., Tamalova) was among the first to get sucked inside his laptop. “Ow, my head. Where am I? What happened? Who am I?” When Tamalova had fallen on his head, he had gained amnesia! Suddenly four others landed on top of him! “My, that was a soft landing, wasn't it” said one.

The next 4 people who post get to be the four other characters in the story!!! By the way, you'll have to PM me if you have any ideas for the two baddies in the story, because I will be the one to post exactly who they will be!

Last edited by a moderator:
Riley was oen of teh four "Get off of me!" she said, muffled because two peopel were ontop of her.

Riley said to one of the four, "Well, of course it was a soft landing, silly! You landed on me!"

Tamalova, very muffled, because everyone was on him, said, "Mmphlomipimeah?"

"What?" said Riley. "I said," replied Tamalova, "whats wrong with my head?" and rubbed the sore spot on the top of his head. "Wow," said Riley, "You've got quite the goose egg coming up, Tamalova." "I do?" said Tamalova, and rubbed his head gingerly. "You're right. Well, anyways, back to what I was saying earlier, Who am I?" but at that point another TT member spoke up.

[SIZE=21pt] :D Congrats, Kodou! :) [/SIZE]

Tamalova continued talking. "So, anyway- hey, how come Im an Androtchi????"

Riley said, "we must be our avvies!" and Kodou said, "Hey you're right! What is your name?" asked Kodou to Tamalova. "I don't know." and Riley leaned over to Kodou and whispered in his ear, "I think he has amnesia." Kodou said, "Amne-whatta?" Riley told him it was when someone loses their memory. "Ahhhh. I understand now." "What're you two talking about?" asked Tamalova. "Nothing," said Riley and Kodou in unision.

[SIZE=21pt]Two more characters, peoples, and don't forget to PM me about the 2 baddies!!!!!![/SIZE]

:mellow: I'm a good writer!!! :angry:

hmmm, the beggning sounded familiar to TT unite....

[SIZE=21pt]Diamond, Medicham, you are next 2 characters, that's all the good guys[/SIZE]

;) i write good :(

and the Dr.Tama falls in through her computer. "Great, just great. One day back from camp and already strange things are happening to me!"...

Shilo logs onto TT to update her log when suddenly she had fallen on top of Dr.Tama. Whhhhhhattttttttttt ttthhhhhhhheeeeee?????? she cried out into what looked like Dr.Tamas arm. Im a hitodetchi and im inside tamatalk......right. Shilo had been holdong onto her V1 Fred when she fell into the computer so she asked him what to do. She was amazed when he said "You need to find the person responsible". Then she yelled. "who else was holding their tams when the got sucked in, i think they might know what to do. Shilo then discovered she had her other 3 tams in her pocket. (she was still wearing her normal clothes as a hitodetchi)

[SIZE=21pt] Tamalova, Diamond, Medicham, Kodou, and Riley are ALL the good characters!!![/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF????!!!!!???? THESE ARE ALL THE GOOD CHARACTERS. YOU HAVE TO PM ME ABOUT THE 2 BAD GUYS' NAMES!!!!![/SIZE]

Actually, Diamond didn't really join. She/he just commented that this is like TT Unite. And it is.
Yeah, it is isn't it..

Plus people are gonna get upset because you'll only let four main characters and two bad guys and no one else, it'll make some people that want to join feel left out.

Broken~Wings

Oh. Sorry. <_<

Tamalova, Medicham, Kodou,Riley, and Shilo-tama are the good guys.

Mamecthi 4ever is the main baddie, K.

Mwahaha *laughs evily*

K: mwahahahahaha I'm gonna have some fun. *finds the gang sleeping* *pees on their heads* *puts matches in their eyes* *burns their butts* *poops on their heads* *sticks pencils up their ears* *sticks q-tips up their noses* *leaves*

Well, I guess this can't be to much of a copy. Can I be the other bad guy?

Broken~Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back