the baby tama on a quest to find his lost mom tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

calliethatsme

Reaction score
billy and his mama tama was playing and walking in the park when she sat him down on a bench and said "ill be right back"

Billy sat for a long time, but she never came. he began to get worried.

So he walked around looking for her. She was no where at the park to be found!!!! billy cried, "momma! momma!" then he thought that maybe she went home, so he went home. no one was there. he looked for a phone to call the tama police!!! bu tsome1 took the phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so billy.....

but once again, no sign of his mama. So the baby tama went into the woods beside the park, and then . . .

he heard a rustling noise.....and who jumped out but a DEVILOTCHI!!!!!! :huh:

Billy asked the Devilgotchi if he could help find his mom...

The Devilotchi said that his mom will be at Devilotchi's house :furawatchi: . Billy naively went with Devilotchi and once he got inside Devilotchi's house there's no sign of his mom. He looked back and Devilotchi, but he was closing the door. Billy did the unthinkable and... :)

Ran for the widow the window was locked but billy just sat there and cryied and flooded the house out but he coudn't swim so he went up and up and up to the top floor of the 15 floor house where he....

"So,"said the Devilgotchi."you think you can beat me?"

5 minutes later. . .

"I just did"said the Kuchipatchi.

"MY HERO!"said the babytchi.

But there was just one problem: Billy still couldn't find his mom. Billy's mom was actually at the store, and it took a much longer time then expected. She was searching for him!! But...

IN THAT MOMENT BILLY FOUND A PENNY AND A WOMAN SAID DO YOU WANT MORE PENNIES COME I CAN GIVE YOU CANDIES TO NO BILLY SAID IM SORRY THE WOMEN CHASED HIM BILLY RAN IN THE STORE WHERE THE MOM WHAS AND IN THAT MOMENT THE MOM GOT OUT FROM THE STORE AND..

started riding a giant super bunny,but the bunny was heading for a cliff and............

the bunny hit the cliff and billy went flying off. suddenly he found himself landed in the middle of...

Billy jumped in the way and saved his mom but the lady kept chasing them. Then the lady turned out to be Billy's Mom's evil twin sister.

billy was scared and mom :( said dont worry son, its OK, ill beat her ;) up!

*SMASH BANG KAPOW!*

mOM rubbed her hands together but suddenly the gigantic bunny..........

pooed on mamas head and mama...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back