The Best Dares in The History of String Theory

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was six and hungry-but-a-meal-was-almost-ready, man.
Sheesh, kids will do the darndest thing! @__@

When I was in kindergarden when the teacher left I would always go "PARRTAAAYY" And starting dancing everywhere.

Duuuude, I was so hip!

Last edited by a moderator:
WHen I was in Kindergarten I drew people's heads like balloons and spent 56% of my time at the lego table.

..o..o

WHen I was in Kindergarten I drew people's heads like balloons and spent 56% of my time at the lego table.
..o..o
All my friends were obbsessed with lego. I would always be the odd one out running around and always get time outs for laughing to much.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was once at my friend's birthday party and she dared me to stick my hair in the toilet.

I did. Ahhh good times good times

me and my friends r always playing this lol

ok one time i was dared to go in with a guy in a closet for 7 minutes(7 minutes in heaven) but nothing BAD happend. he juss made out with me but it was gross so i just kept my mouth closed

last week my friends dared me to get naked in just my underwear and lay down on their front lawn with a book covering my chest

LOL soooo embarrassing everyone stopped and stared ugh

then another time they dared my friends and i to jump in the pool with our clothes on so we did haa but that one isnt so bad

i got dared to give a guy a lap dance so i did lol this was at my friends sleepover tho it was her brother and hes like 17 so it wasnt a big deal b/c he knos me

another time i got dared to lick whip cream off a girls lips lol this was at a party too

i also ate a cherry off a girls mouth(another dare)

i hav so many dares b/c of my crazy friends lol but i love em <3

Ah, dares, I ♥ dares. My summer is my favorite dare time, but all my friends were too wimpy, like i dared them to scream out the window, and they ended up whispering. XP I [SIZE=14pt]ACULLAY[/SIZE] screamed out the window "GOOD NIGHT MOON!!!" XD Another time, a boy in the class who I annoy (I ANNOY EVERYONE, DOESNT MATTER WHO, WHAT, WHERE, OR WHEN) his friends dared him to "make out" with me, of course i was right there when they dared him, but instead he screamed and ran.

Lol! Once, me and my friends got dared to drink Coke mixed in with LOADS of whipped cream. It was actually delicious! If you try mixing Coke and whipped cream, you just get bubbles that taste of Coke! Yum! ^.^xx
YUUUUUM! I'd love to be dared to do that!

I've kissed SOOOOO many guys because of dares, I just counted 23. Only 6 of them were actually making out. I've done so many things. I kissed a gay guy, he knew it was a dare and he thought it was funny. A guy had a dare to pick me up and "kidnap" me, and he did that. It was so funny. He's on the football team, so it was easy for him, and I was just like WTF?!??! until my friend sign languaged to me that it was a dare. Then I just kinda laughed. Another time I had to ask my choir teacher where babies come from and he told me that storks bring them in baskets. OMG one time it was so funny this guy had to ask ME that, and I told him that storks bring them in baskets but his was hit by a plane and the stork dropped him on his head and this is the result. He thought that was the funniest thing in the world.

Hmm...I have been dared lots. The funniest dares were A) We dared one of my friends to hump a tree and he did...I have yet to put that on youtube.. and another one was I was dared to make-out with the same friend who humped the tree and ended up smooching his hand. I dared another friend to go and sit in the park with my dog and act like my dog was her boyfriend. Oh, this wasn't a dare but on a scavenger hunt in the mall my friends and I did for one of my classes we each had to hold the hand of a random hot guy/girl (there was a guy in our group) and get a picture of it. We went to Hot Topic and asked for one of the employees to hold each of our hands. Including the guy's (he is openly gay). Today when we turned the pictures into our teacher, she laughed at our friend making a smoochy face at the Hot Topic employee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back