THE BEST WAY EVER TO HIDE YOUR TAM!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss taking my tamas to school.. i got a loker this year... and i had plans to get a hook and hook t up in my locker... and visit it at lunch and before && after gym :( But now i cant cuz of my last year's teacher! ARH :mad: ;) :eek: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: UGHHH!

I just pause it when i wake up, and when i get home, run up stairs and get her off my bed stand!

Quote PostMember Profile

Well, I carry a purse everyday with all of my pencils, perfume, money, phone, etc everywhere with me sooo.....I just put it in there. Plus, no one in my school knows what a tamagotchi IS. Plus, I can't carry a big notebook with me everywhere I go; I already have about 3+ pounds to carry to each class.....

oh my! most oftose items are banned at my school- no, perfume,tamas,phones,purses.... i showed my teacher last year(my tama) and she went and got it banned! And i bought a tama house, cuz all my friends had some, andthey stayed in my tama house... ;)
off topic: you dont know how 2 quote do you? well heres how.you see the thing that says quote on the right on your avatar?well if you wanna quote your post or someone else's click on that.then the post thing will pop up and show under it what you are quoting.you can edit your quote if you want.then click post and you will see your post with the quote (like this one)

GLAD YOU CAME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
b4 we start:kids are always being caught with tams at school,hiding it in purses,wallats pockets,well thats pretty stupid,obvius that its in there....well no more of that! this is the SMART way to hid a tama!!!!!

you will need:

a thick not to big book or notebook

knife (if your under 12 have a parent do it)

open the book on the first or second page.take the knife and cut out a square in the middle (big enough for a tam or 2) take out the cut out pages and there you have it!!!!!this doesnt have to be only for tams
[SIZE=7pt]Ahaha! Thats adorable! Don't ask me why, its just a cute idea.[/SIZE]

I'll try this.

NOTE: Don't use a book you really like

kc

What I do is hide it in my book bag and check on it when im not in any classes.but I have to pause it when I am and turn the sound off

Or you can put it in your shoes. Make sure they r clean.

We really can't play with then durring class, we can on the bus though. If it gets lost, it is not the bus drivers fault though. I usually keep it in my pocket and when I go to the bathroom check on it. I know u r wondering "why"? well, I KNOW if i keep it in my back pack we will have a massive fire in my school with my luck and i won't be able to take my backpack. I brought my cell phone once, and it turned on while i was un packing lol! I am only in 5th grade. next year middle school!

I just put it in my pencilbag w/ sound off. :huh: A little harder to get out supplies, but I haven't got caught! ;)

(And sometimes, my friends and I just leave them in our locker. It works too!)

My school lets you listen to MP3's, play PSP, use Tama's, etc DURING CLASS!
Wow!! You're school is awesome! My school doesn't even let you wear shorts! :eek: Except in P.E. when we have to wear a uniform. Anywho....

My friend Leslie wears her V4 on a necklace and she doesn't get caught with it! The teachers think it's just a regular necklace! ;) :D

The book idea is clever...but it has to be a book you either don't like or you can't read it anymore. And remember to keep the sound off, because a Tamagotchi's beep is one of the top ten things that a class can hear!

I think the best way is to wear a hoodie or jacket and keep it in the pocket of the hoodie/jacket and when the teacher isn't looking pull your Tamagotchi out and do whatever with it. Of course, at lunchtime, you can play with it all you want! Also, with the hoodie method, you can scoot real close to the desk so that your stomach is touching it and then, while your pocket is under the desk, pull out the Tamagotchi so that your Tamagotchi is under the desk, too! Just try not to look like you have something under the desk; teachers will immediatley notice.

Hope I helped! :p

I just put it in my pencilbag w/ sound off. :D A little harder to get out supplies, but I haven't got caught! :p
(And sometimes, my friends and I just leave them in our locker. It works too!)
Yes. The locker idea works, too! ;) During passing period you can always check your Tama before heading to class! Also, the pencil pouch idea works. Your Tama is hidden beneath the colored pencils, markers, etc., and you can even push the buttons of your Tama, but only if your pencil pouch has a see-through cover.

But if you don't have a locker and are in elementary school, you can always hide your Tamagotchi in your pencil pouch, too, or hide it behind the books in your cubby hole, or just hide it in your desk! The desk method does not work if you sit close to the teacher, though! :D :lol:

This is a clever idea, but I don't want to waste paper. Plus, what if someone opens it? 'MISS! There's a hole in (name here)'s BOOK!'. Hehe. ;)
~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX
Hehe.I did that when I was in Grade 1.My friend Emily had her book on my desk and was reading it.Then she flipped to the page with her tam on it.Then I screamed "MISS! There's a hole in EMILY's BOOK!And this THING!" :blink: (I didn't know what a tamagotchi was then.)

That is a really bad idea. I wouldn't waste a whole book trying to hide a Tamagotchi. My school cares if its an electronic, but you can hide them in your pocket.

I don't really think they can pocket check you unless they have a good reason, such as a weapon or drugs.

well I'm glad I go to a school that doesn't care that I have a tamagotchi.
Hehehe

Me tooo. c:

Only once a dumb sub came up, but I told her it was a watch.

What I do is this:

I have a pink zip-up hoody which I wear to school a lot. I have pockets at the bottom just beside the zippers, and I keep it in the right pocket during class (you can't see it).

Thats a waste of a good book and paper. I like to be very conservative with natural resources. I just clip it to my belt like an accessorie and the teachers never say anything, Sure people in school are like "Look she still has a stupid Tamagotchi!" Then I kick them. :mametchi: .

~ChibiMuffins

I just keep mine in my locker and check it during 5 min passing time. I'd rather not use a book I might want to end up reading it again. Plus it's a big wast of paper. I don't like wasting paper.

Latest posts

Back