THE BEST

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok whats the point of you showing us this? To tell the truth...

WE DON'T CARE

WE DON'T CARE
It's called stressing out the tamagotchi lovers in TT, then they'll go into one of their little spaz fits and i'll laugh

WE DON'T CARE
Some people like to make videos and show them to people. Please don't speak for everyone. Some peopel DO care.

Cool video. But it had bad quality so I couldn't tell what was going on..

I love the song though.

Some people like to make videos and show them to people. Please don't speak for everyone. Some peopel DO care. 

Cool video. But it had bad quality so I couldn't tell what was going on..

I love the song though.
Yeah, it was my phone camera sorry.

>,<

It shows it in the end though =] I have the pieces in a box beside me xD

If all you want to do is make people mad... then you have too much time on your hands.

Well I don't have a problem with you making people mad. But it's more fun to do it to people in person or over the phone. I often do that too, but I barely ever do it over the internet.... although it is fun... =)

It is. The point of this is to see if people will be sad and get mad over a TOY.

That was my sole purpose, that and I was really bored and it wouldn't stop bloody beeping.

Oh now I get why. For some STUPID reason I thought something diffrent. But yeah it is pretty funny for people to be sad and mad and cry over a toy. As much as I love Tamagotchis, I wouldn't cry or get mad over someone showing a video of them destroying a toy.

Don't cry or get mad. Because once you see the video, it's already happened so there's nothing you can do.

Oh now I get why. For some STUPID reason I thought something diffrent. But yeah it is pretty funny for people to be sad and mad and cry over a toy. As much as I love Tamagotchis, I wouldn't cry or get mad over someone showing a video of them destroying a toy.
Don't cry or get mad. Because once you see the video, it's already happened so there's nothing you can do.
Congratulations, you're one of the members that doesn't over-react.

Oh dear god. At first I was thinking this would be another BigAl conspiracy.. -gets helmet- Haha.

I had to stop watching within the first 20 to 30 seconds from motion sickness..

Interesting video, anyway. I've had a couple tamagotchis almost fall victim to a hammer.. But, so far, so good.

Oh, sorry for not understanding. Yeah, along with Courtnee, I also thought of something different. xDD But yeah, I don't know why people would overreact. It's just a Tama. And if it's not yours, then who cares, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back