The Boom Box Works!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Secretgotchi

Reaction score
Well, it didn't work 4 me the first time, but I dit it repeatedly and it somehow my tamagotchi learnt how to do it properly! It played funny Music! And Sometimes, If U R Unlucky, It blows 2 smithereens afterwards! But if U R Lucky, It asks if you want to play the cd again. Press B for yes, though this has a small chance of blowing up 2. C for no. It Will just stop using it!

P.S. I do not reccommend that u use it again once u have stopped! Hope I was Helpful!

lol mine blew up the first time i used it so i had to get another boom box and couldnt risk to use another disc lol

Do you know how to use the make-up :huh: :D :huh: :p :p

If you want to use the make up you must have the mirror, and your tama must be a girl :huh:

I have heard reports of people's BoomBoxes exploding when using the "Music Disk", but after sevral tries, eventually got the Disk to work. Congrats :huh:

//CS

It doesn't have to be a girl to use the make up. I once had a boy Decotchi and it used the make up. LOL! :D It had all little decorations on it's face, very cute! I have tried that twice before the boombox thing because when I had a disc I wanted to get rid of. So when I used the disc for the second time it blew up! :rolleyes: Go figure. But luckily I had bought another one from the sale on my shop.

Offtopic, but I attempted to use the make up before, and my Tamagotchi just sat in front of the mirror with a question mark over its head :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back