THE BOYFRIEND & GIRLFRIEND

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Pie was still upset. He was angry. Very angry. He was going to get Maybeth back no matter what.

Meanwhile, Alyssa got married to a punk :) named Kratos. He rode a motorcycle, and she always got to get a ride on the back of the motorcycle. He was part of the rock band too. He was the electric keyboard player. And singer. She was the rock guitar player. Also singer. And as for Zakuro, she still wasn't married. She hung around cafes often when the band wasn't playing, she was a background voice and a guitar player. They also had a boy and a girl, who were twins named Sammy and Sally, and they also had the single male play who everyone loved so much. Riley the other guitarist was so popular in their band, he got about 500000 love letters a day, he wasn't married.

Mean while, Pie was in his evil fortress, thats right. He was an evil over lord. He really was a devil gotchi. He revieled his true form. a devil gotchi.

He was thinking up a plan to get revenge. But suddenly, A ghostly :kusatchi: apeared! It was Tahita's ghost.

She said: "I have come to warn you!!"

Pie screamed like a little girl! "Wha- what do you want with me?!"

"I have come to warn you. I have lost my life because of envy and jelousy. I am now doomed to walk tama town un noticed, un able to rest, eat, or go to the bath room. I have come to warn you so that you do not get my fate. You will be visited by three spirits. The past, present, and future. Tonight at midnight, you will be visited by the ghost of your past. And tommorow night at midnight, you will be visited by the ghost of YOUR present. And the day after that at midnight, you will be visited by the ghost of YOUR FUTURE!"

Then a bunch of other tamas who became ghosts started flying around Pie. Then pie fainted and woke up at midnight. The ghost of his past apeared and..............

shot up a ghost figure of tamatown cuz he was a criminal in the past.Pie ran out of his house screaming but the ghosts followed and went infront of Pie's eyes.Immidiatly Pie fainted on the road.He nearly got hit by a truck.When he woke up he ran back into his house and jumped onto his bed.He realized he slept all day and it was midnight again.His preasent ghost came and....

BTW: When Riley saw Zakuro and Zakuro saw Riley they fell in love with each other. Riley asked Zakuro to marry him and she agreed. 2 weeks later they had 3 babys 2 girls 1 boy. They named the 2 girls Cassandra: :) Cherryne: :mellow: and the boy George: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Then Pie annoyed the present ghost and the present ghost quit his job because it was the 99999999th time that a person he visited annoyed him. then the ghost of the future came....

Meanwhile, Maybeth and Micheal's children evolved.

Amethyst (Amy) :p

Alexandrite(Alex) :huh:

Amy got accepted into Fashion School.

Alex got accepted into Intellegence school.

The future ghost was a Pie in nothing but tattered clothes. He said, "Come with me."

Pie backed, but he held The future ghost's hand. And a light blinked. He was floating over a place that looked like tamatown, watching a ghost similar to the future ghost. The ghost watched children play, eyes sad, holding his pee place, growling heard, throat crumply. The poor ghost looked... Tortured. SNAP. Pie returned to the present, the memory of what he saw in his head. He then looked out the window. A cute :) was crying, a bow in a bull dogs mouth, as the dog ripped it into shreads, Pie fell in love. He grabbed a pretty blue ribbon with white hearts patterned on it, and a pink plaid. The mimitchi accepted it, tying it into her hair. Her name was..

CiCi.

They got married. And a ghostly figure watched the wedding. It was Tahita. She started looking not like a ghost anymore. She had been redeemed.

Meanwhile:Alyssa and Kratos were having an argument cuz Sammy got hit by a truck but didnt die and Sally didnt clean here room,rats came and make her poorly.....

Then what!

P.S these are therefaces when they were sick: Sal:-\\- Sam: -.-

Liked.Her parents got so mad they said she HAD to clean her room.That was trouble for her.

Meanwhile.....

Tahita turned into a tama again.She was happy.

Meanwhile.....(again)

Will and Danielle were fighting and they broke up.Tahita was so happy she came back to Will and Will was so happy to see her again and perposed to her."Will you marry me?"he said"YES!!!'said Tahita.They had a wedding the next day.No one could break this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back