the Bump game in V2s!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kizzu

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

Does anyone know how to play this annoying BUMP game on Connexions V2????

When it says 'PUSH!' i push the B button but even when the bar is all covered I can't win! they beat me all of them ^^ HELP how to win this game?!

Oh and how many times do I have to hit the ball in HEADING game to win?

Please help me out with these problems :unsure:

;)

nobodys able to help?! please im getting really frustrated T_T :rolleyes:

on heading you have to hit the ball 20 times. i know because i beat it alot. heres a tip, always go back to the middle after each hit!!!!

Umm... i think your tamagotchi has to be quite big on weight, stupid isnt it! =(

i dont really know how to win bump either. one time i beat it like a year ago, and i got a couple thousand pts, but i dont remember how since it was so long ago.

nobodys able to help?! please im getting really frustrated T_T :angry:
press the B button kinda fast makesure the bar is full of black and keep pressing B (not holding on) until u win!!!! ;)

every1 knows dat really u should know!!!!!

no it wouldn't. my is 99lbs right now. it makes you GREAT at bump!
WOTEVA U DO DONT MAKE IT 99LBS IT MAKES IT TO FAT TO PLAY BUMP!!!!!!!! HAVNT U RED THE INSTRUCTIONS????!!!!

WOTEVA U DO DONT MAKE IT 99LBS IT MAKES IT TO FAT TO PLAY BUMP!!!!!!!! HAVNT U RED THE INSTRUCTIONS????!!!!
yes, i have read the intructions. my tama wins bump everytime when it is 99lbs.!

so make him fat or no? so does it affect the game if i press B button repeatedly after i get the push sign? i have to try that ^^

Okay then..

Heading-Hit ball 20 times

Bump-59-89lb should do it,about 79lb

Press aaaa bbbb cccc aaaa bbbb cccc repeatedly or go aaaaaaaa until the bar comes up then bbbbbbb until next round

country music stinks, literily lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back