The Button Room - Back again

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[SIZE=19pt]I dont take credit for makeing this topic i got the idea from TamaMan64 thank you :angry: [/SIZE]

So this is how it we do it<333

example:

User 1- will say something like "Pushes the doggy button"

User 2- could say something like "gets attaked by killer dogs" (then user 2 will put the button they pushed and so on)

so ill got 1st!!!

Pushes the[SIZE=14pt] Big[/SIZE] Red Button

Last edited by a moderator:
This is basically a copy of my Neverending Board game topic. The rules are exactly the same except you roll the dice instead of pushing a button. Remember next time to look around the forums for similar topics before posting :angry: I'll get a guide to close this :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Button Room was a pretty long running (and popular) thread made by TamaMan64 which died out last year in October 08.

I've had a look at the rules of The Button Room and compared them with The Never Ending Board Game thread.

The idea is similar, I agree, but I think there are enough differences between replies based on board game outcomes/forfeits and pushing different buttons that it's not a copy.

Also since GLAMMYJAM

[SIZE=19pt]I dont take credit for makeing this topic i got the idea from TamaMan64 thank you :p [/SIZE]
So this is how it we do it<333

example:

User 1- will say something like "Pushes the doggy button"

User 2- could say something like "gets attaked by killer dogs" (then user 2 will put the button they pushed and so on)

so ill got 1st!!!

Pushes the[SIZE=14pt] Big[/SIZE] Red Button
And red paint falls from above all over you =]

I push the small chocolate button

Hot pink balloons with happy faces fall on youu.

pushes the backspace button

A psychiatrist comes to "help" you

I push the grey smooth button

-Orange balloons pop in ears-

Pushes annoying button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back