The C-D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Mega_Pixel*

Reaction score
I heard from a lot of people that the C-D broke the radio, so I wanted to see if this always happened or was just random. When I used the radio after buying the C-D, nothing happened. It didn't show any signs of the C-D being used, and when I checked my items, the C-D was gone. What happened? :angry: (this was on the V4)

I heard from a lot of people that the C-D broke the radio, so I wanted to see if this always happened or was just random. When I used the radio after buying the C-D, nothing happened. It didn't show any signs of the C-D being used, and when I checked my items, the C-D was gone. What happened? :D   (this was on the V4)
Sometimes this happens, I am not exactly sure why but it may be random for different Tamagotchi versions. I'm sorry if it seems annoying to post when I can't really help you but, I'm doing my best ;]

If I find anything I'll edit this post to tell you :D

on v3 my friend hade a boom box with a cd i play with the boombox a couple of times then i used his cd then i blew up

maybe thats what you ment

Ok, it's fixed. :D I reset and downloaded, and the CD worked... Then it blew up my boom-box. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back