The Casey Anthony Case

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainwreck

Reaction score
Okay so lately I've been following the Casey Anthony case for quite some time now. Its about a florida mom whos daughter, Caylee Anthony went "missing." The mom didn't report her daughter missing until 31 days after she actually went missing. Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother called and told police her daughter Casey's car trunk smelled of death. They haven't found the body of the poor little girl and they probably won't. Casey is emotionless, when in court she keeps a straight face until shes told she'll have to go to jail. She doesn't care that her daughter is missing. Its quite sad.

For more info click here for the Caylee blog on CNN.

Yeah.

I live where it happened.

It's huge here.

I wanted to sign up to be the father's assistant thing, updating blogs and such, because it's mainly over the internet and I'm good with that kind of stuff.

But my mom said he wouldn't use someone under eighteen and she wouldn't let me anyway.

Oh well.

Everyone still appears to be very concerned about her. I do care but..every day people go missing, what makes her so important?

I just thought they were making a huge deal because it's local.

It's really everywhere? o.o

Everyone still appears to be very concerned about her. I do care but..every day people go missing, what makes her so important?
"Caylee's grandmother called and told police her daughter Casey's car trunk smelled of death."

They care because of that line. If murder is envolved, then it is a major deal.

Yeah.I live where it happened.

It's huge here.

I wanted to sign up to be the father's assistant thing, updating blogs and such, because it's mainly over the internet and I'm good with that kind of stuff.

But my mom said he wouldn't use someone under eighteen and she wouldn't let me anyway.

Oh well.
I used to live where its happening.

If I still lived there, I would be protesting and stuff like that.

[SIZE=7pt]Yeah, its even huge here in Ontario.[/SIZE]

Here's what makes me furious: Casey is emotionless. Its so obvious she killed her/was involved ... wouldn't you at least TRY to look like you care... honestly.

>=[

Caylee's grandmother called and told police her daughter Casey's car trunk smelled of death.
"Smells of death"?

I believe that means smells of decay, since I don't think that "death" smells like anything.

I never heard of it o.o But my part of the globe is slow at getting global news :wacko:

"Smells of death"?
I believe that means smells of decay, since I don't think that "death" smells like anything.

I never heard of it o.o But my part of the globe is slow at getting global news :wacko:
Thats just what Cindy said. Well she said "It smells like something died in the god dang car!"

That's horrible. :blink:

And what's worse is, things like this happen every single day. Kids go missing, get murdered, are abused, etc. It's really sad. =(

xx

Didn't they find... Some proof there was a decaaying body in the car with Caylee's DNA?

That was what I read.

That's horrible. :blink:
And what's worse is, things like this happen every single day. Kids go missing, get murdered, are abused, etc. It's really sad. =(

xx
No... The worst is that you know that there are kids like Caylee who won't get to live to see their 3rd birthday...

Casey can't exactly care, apparently she has some sort of psycological disorder. Even then, it's still no excuse. But I think she killed Caylee, so obviously if she did murder her, no sadness would occur.

I believe that Casey took her daughter with the help of a friend, killed her, and disposed of her body somewhere. Ya not a great conclusion, but if Casey acted alone, this case would have been done by now.

I hate to say it, but I think the daughter is dead. :/ Let's just pray she isn't.

I heard it here in Australia I think...was it a couple of months ago or something? Not sure. I'm sure it was all over the news though.

I saw Casey on tv. She made me sick a bit because she didn't even looked like she cared. Then Mum said, "I hope the little Girl isn't dead. She didn't deserve it."

Then Caylee was stuck in my mind and these thoughts of her dead were in my mind. I couldn't sleep. If she isn't dead, then that's great. But those images appear in my mind alot, so I'm REALLY scared that she's dead. I hope not. o__o

~SG~

Casey can't exactly care, apparently she has some sort of psycological disorder. Even then, it's still no excuse. But I think she killed Caylee, so obviously if she did murder her, no sadness would occur.
I believe that Casey took her daughter with the help of a friend, killed her, and disposed of her body somewhere. Ya not a great conclusion, but if Casey acted alone, this case would have been done by now.

I hate to say it, but I think the daughter is dead. :/ Let's just pray she isn't.
Exactly.

Hopefully the little girl isn't dead, but most likely she is.

Honestly, there is millions of kids murders/kidnapped every single day and this one is getting so much attention? I don't get why. My opinion, if this kid is getting so much attention why isn't all the other kids getting so much attention every day?

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=7pt]^ Because this is a 3 (?) year old, whom people think was murdered by her own mother. And the mother is emotionless.[/SIZE]

thfi

^But who knows what happens out there in the world. I'm sure it's possible that children can get abused to death by there parents or possibly just killed.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=7pt]^ Exactly, "Who knows?" this is really the only case KNOWN right now.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back