The chest and related V3 questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiffy

Reaction score
Spain though now I am studying in England
I admit, I am a V3 newbie! :wacko:

I have owned my V3 for a week, and have bought four chests. I used two of them, and all they did was turn my V3 into an Ojitchi and into a Teletchi, and Telecthi and Young Mametchi weren't happy about it, so I was wonderign whether the Chest does anything else other than change your Tamagotchi (making it unhappy), or whether it can provide you gotchipoints, items etc...

I also know that a Tamagotchi can die if you empty its hearts too often, so does that mean if my Tamagotchi gets sad using the chest too many times, even if I play games with it, could it die?

Thank you very much,

help is appreciated.

yes. It can give you items, like a mirror, or a throne, or points, or other items. You just had a bit of bad luck.

---------------------------------

Thanks, Yumi_82 for the wonderful avatar! :wacko:

Please visit Abbie, my pet fish!

Check out all three of these awesome tama sites!

GOTCHIFANS TAMA TROUBLE TAMA_ADVANCED

Last edited by a moderator:
yes. It can give you items, like a mirror, or a throne, or points, or other items. You just had a bit of bad luck.
---------------------------------

Thanks, Yumi_82 for the wonderful avatar! ;)

Please visit Abbie, my pet fish!

Check out all three of these awesome tama sites!

GOTCHIFANS    TAMA TROUBLE    TAMA_ADVANCED
Oh, thanks!

Well, I might as well try it outthen:

- Chest 1: 800 Gotchipoints!!

- Fishing Pole: Huge fish (and I mean HUGE!!)

- Chest 2: I became a cross, mad and sad Teletchi. All hearts lost and weigt brought to 30lbs (unless it was already there)

- Chest 3 (just saw it): I got some noodles. :wacko: I would've hoped for a TV or something, lol.

Well, you were right anyway, so, thank you very much. :wacko:

Yeah. Once when I got a chest, it turned my tamagotchi into an old folk and at the same time, it had to poop. So my tamagotchi was stuck as an old folk for quite a while.

It can give you points, presents, and treats.

`Jade

im not sure if it cam die bt if its unhappy it probably wont die but it will turn into an ugly tamagotchi :wacko: :wacko:

I admit, I am a V3 newbie! :mellow:
I have owned my V3 for a week, and have bought four chests. I used two of them, and all they did was turn my V3 into an Ojitchi and into a Teletchi, and Telecthi and Young Mametchi weren't happy about it, so I was wonderign whether the Chest does anything else other than change your Tamagotchi (making it unhappy), or whether it can provide you gotchipoints, items etc...

I also know that a Tamagotchi can die if you empty its hearts too often, so does that mean if my Tamagotchi gets sad using the chest too many times, even if I play games with it, could it die?

Thank you very much,

help is appreciated.
yes, they get mad because they are changed to old or young. they can get other stuff than changed to old or young. they can get points too. and yes some items. it is just luck the way stuff turns out.i really don't think it will die by that, but it might. i know you will die if its hearts are emptied because of bad care.

hope i helped

sincerely,Tamapal3000

PS they can get trash, HUGE fish, regular fish, and points with a fishing pole. you can keep using your fishing pole until it gets a HUGE fish or points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back