The Clique Movie!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm disappointed they are making a movie. :kusatchi:

The books are so great and the movie looks really bad.

I don't even want to watch it.

I'm disappointed they are making a movie. :kusatchi: The books are so great and the movie looks really bad.

I don't even want to watch it.
I agree. I never read the books but the previews of the movie make me think the book is very stupid, though I doubt it is. The movie looks awful. Nuff said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iv'e never seen the move,nor read the books,but I DO wanna see it.When I do ill post what I think.

I agree. I never read the books but the previews of the movie make me think the book is very stupid, though I doubt it is. The movie looks awful. Nuff said.
Trust me the book is good.

Just because the movie doesn't look all that great doesn't mean the books aren't.

Though there are some points of the book series that makes you want to laugh.

I just got finished watching it, I thought it was pretty good.

I've never read the book but the movie looked decent so I watched it. I ended up really liking it.

I've never read the books (or knew they existed!!) but I saw the movie, and it was preetty good. I just hate in when good girls always end up being so nice to girls who have been so mean to them in the end! But overall, it was a good movie/ If I had read the books, it might have been different.

Latest posts

Back