The concert horor!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutie 101

Reaction score
It was a dark night, and there was a Green tama concert. millions of odles of tamas were there. All of a sudden, POW!!!!!!! Everyone screaming and running away from the stadium.

thier lead guitarist dan :furawatchi: was killed in the gunshot. The police came. and then..........................

Searched the area.They found a ginrigotchi and she sais she had seen a :D with a gun running......

The police searched the stage. Blood was smeared everywhere. Then one of the police men spotted a small piece of paper under :ph34r: 's guitar. It said...

and found six kutchipatchis :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
but when they though they had them all, a 7th one appeared with the gun " dont moe if you value your life!" he said.

They all froze in their tracks. The man's brother stared and muttered, "Put the gun down brother, it's not going to help you."

"MAKE me put it down.I'll shoot you if you move, so you can't." The man said smugly.

6 Police Tamas (I'll go 1: 2: etc ect.):1:please Don't. 2:I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!! 3:put The Gun Down. 4:I Swear I'll Shoot You. 5:What He Said. 6:How About We All Out Our Guns Down And Punch Each Other.

5 Police Tamas:*All look at the 6th Police Tama*

6th Police Tama:Okay, Okay! ;) :huh: :huh:

The 6th police tama pulled a paralizer out of the bag she was carrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back