The Councel of Seven

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Why of course you can trust me, they don't give untrustworthy people control of the city. " Christian said her hand brushing against Damien's hand. " And why?" She scoffed like it was a silly question with an obvious answer. " Because you know that you would enjoy yourself, time in the home of a master is never time wasted. Besides you know you are tempted by my offer, sone time to explore your roots, to see others like you and the greatness they have achieved and the chance to feed until your little heart's content. Imagine, picking out anyone from this little town right now, and having them be completely yours in an instant.

Damien was starting to get a headache. "I understand it hasany benefits for me, but what benefits does it have for you?" He asked , trying not to be distractred by the headache. He started to hold his head in pain. Was she causing this pain, or was it just him overthinking?

Christiana shrugged. She stood still, pondering her words. " I've been needing a new plaything, I have grown bored of my regular ones. And I think that you would fair to be quite amusing, even if it's only for a short while. " she watched as he winced a bit and holding his head.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Plaything!" Damien yelled, but that only made it worse. He fell to the ground in pain. He tried to get up, but he just fell right back over. "Fine...I'll do it." He admitted his defeat, and slowly got up. His headache went right away. "Did you do that?"

Christiana rolled her eyes slightly at his futile protests. She watched his also failed attemps to regain himself and stand up again. The corners if her lips turned up into a somewhat wicked grin. She then smirked at him but didn't say a word. "Well come along then " she added after she had started moving again and made it a few feet.

"What exactly do you mean by plaything?" Damien asked, walking besides her. He Look around for some food, but no ones blood smelled so delectable. Honestly he enjoyed the blood of other vampires, even if it is consider cannibalism. Damien dared not to look back at her eyes, so he looked down again.

Christiana turned her head to look at him. " Well seeing as you have killed my old old, I figure it's only fair that you be the one to amuse me for a little, until I gt a new one." she could sense the fear and unwieldy in his voice and part of her enjoyed that, alot. " Don't worry, I won't hurt you. " She reassured him.

"I'm not worried about you hurting me. But what am I supposed to do? Act like a dog and follow you where ever you go? How is that even amusing to you?" Damien asked all these question liked he was bothered, but he really wasn't.

" No, if I had wanted a dog I would have gotten a dog. " Christiana told him simply. She wasn't feeling like explaining much. " you seem to really dislike those like I, and even yourself. It shall be quite amusing to watch you been shown first hand who you really are and show you that you are no different, waving around a blade and acting like some sort of vigilante doesn't change what you are. And it is alway amusing to watch those who have never seen such, especially those young like yourself to witness my, home" she paused before the last word, drawing it out as if she was unsure it was the right one to use.

"I know who I am, and I am different." Damien said firmly. "And stop calling me a child, you look as old as me. It's kind of akward," with that, Damien walked faster, frustrated at the disrespect she had given him all this time. Sure e had tried to kill her. But the least she could do is ask his name, or pretend like she actually somewhat was interested in him, not just wanting him as a little toy. He thought about walking away right there, but decided against it.

Christiana normally would have responded, more than likely with some smart comment but he seemed aggrivagted so she decided against it. All she said in response to his snark comment was " Well, looks can be deceiving. " She had no problem matching his newly quickened pace, sighing a bit she turned to speak. " Fine, what would you like me to call you?"

Damien just ignored her, not wanting to say anything. Why didn't he just walk off? As much as he wanted to, for some reason he didn't . Was it one of her powers, or was Damien unsure of something. "Look, my name's Damien, so call me that."

Last edited by a moderator:
Christiana made a noise, a cross between a sigh and a reluctant groan. " Fine, " she agreed half-heartedly. She could sense his slight unattended an found it rather amusing. They were getting closer to her home and she could faintly hear the commotion inside of it.

"So what is your name?" Damien asked. He heard some noise, but just ignored it. As they walked, the noise got louder. Taking a sigh, he looked at Christiana, curious about her.

Christiana looked at him with scrutinizing eyes, like she was analyzing him. " I am called Christiana, " she told him honestly. She paused a bit to ponder just how much information she should share with him. She shrugged slightly to herself , oh well she could always just kill him later if he became a liability. She floated along contently, she enjoyed the fact that she didn't have to walk. She took a quick moment to make a mental note to have someone deal with the whole Charles situation.

Damien nodded. "Okay than. That's what I'll call you by." he said. "So you never told me, how exactly am I supposed to amuse you?" he asked as he walked. Damien sighed as he realized that he had forgotten his sword back where they had started, but didn't want to go back for it.

"That is because I haven't exactly thought that far yet..." Christiana admitted. Normally she was always thinking two steps ahead. "I guess you'll just have to be creative." She tole him. She could see the lines of scattered trees form into the cluster that hid her home from the main view of the tiny neighbourhood. She sighed slightly hearing the faint commotion of it all, still too far away to hear exactly what was going on inside.

"I'll be completly honest with you, I have no creativity what's so ever." Damien laughed a little. "What entertain's you?" he asked, looking around. Then he asked another question, "Where are we exactly, I don't even see a house... are we close?"

Christiana looked up at the masses of trees. As they started to head into them and onto the dirt road- which looked more like a faint hiking trail. She smirked a bit at hs comment. "That, my little vehire is the point. Its not meant to be easily found. But yes, it is close. " As they grew closer and the small house was moving into view. Christian grinned a bit at the dark shadows that danced across the front lawn and the porch. The house looked as it ghosts and shadows haunted the entrance. "Ahhh, " She mused soflty. "Serephina has returned." she said to her self.

Damien just nodded, not really understanding what she had said at the end. He walked in the house, surprised how big it was. "So where should I go?" Damien asked, looking around. He took a yawn, afterwards adding in, "I'm tired."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back